50.

"I don't know if this could help", he said.

"Just some little things you may noticed", Ryan pleased.

"Why?"

"We wanna know what happened", Emily answered truthfully.

"Actually I know nothing about that boy, I have barely seen him", he said, "his name was something like Brandon, Brendon.... and urie I guess, but I think you already know this. Did you know him?"

"Yes, I am his sister", Emily said.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled.

"Is there something else you noticed that day?", Patrick asked.

"There was this woman, she came here to visit her father, don't ask me her name. But she was really kind and pretty, I guess she left a few weeks after your brother was missing. I also haven't seen that much of her", he said.

"Was it Mrs. Jensen?", Ryan asked.

"Yeah! Exactly, that's her name", Mr. Ruthlebone said.

"She is visiting her father again", Ryan said, "do you know who her father is?"

"No.... I don't", he mumbled, sunken in thoughts, "I'm sorry, but I guess you have to ask someone else."

"And this is everything you know?", Patrick asked.

"Yes, it is. If there is something else, I'll let you know", he said, standing up.

"Thank you, sir", Patrick said, causing the old man to nod sadly.

I saw in his eyes that he was still suffering from his wife's death. That's why she still takes care of him, and can't leave. I couldn't too.

We said goodbye and went out of the building. Only now you realised how stifling the air was in there, compared to the fresh air outside.

"I guess we are as smart as we were before, right?", Emily asked sighing.

"No", Patrick said, "now we know definitely that the woman was also here when Brendon went missing. And now she's back again, when we know that another kid is in danger. Don't you see the coincidence? I think this woman knows more than we think."

"That's true", Ryan said, "according to her words she can also see Brendon."

"What?!", Emily asked with wide eyes, "are you two related somehow?"

"Not that I know", Ryan said, "I just know that we have to find this woman as soon as possible and that we have to talk to her. I think she knows something that could help us a lot."

"But where should we find her?", Emily asked.

"Maybe we should speak to someone else first", I said, "What about Mr. Ruthlebones wife?"

****