28.

Perspecitve of the murderer.

(Yes I did it. Be proud of me. I'm sorry if this is a bad chapter, it's pretty short, but I really wanted to do that for a long time now... :)

Blood. There was everywhere the ruby red coloured liquor running down his body. His eyes cold and lifeless.

I like this memory a lot, but it's not enough.

It happened years ago. I need more. The urge to do it again, to have someone else's life in my hands and seeing it die in front of me. Yes, I can't wait anymore.

I even have a victim. He's a pretty boy, I have to admit. What a shame, the girls where probably running after him. But something wasn't right with him, maybe he was like me, maybe just idiotic. Sometimes he talks, but No one is in sight.

I need to find the perfect moment.

It's close, but not now. I like the power I feel before killing. I feel like I can control someone else's life.

The only problem about him is, he's curious. He wants to find out more about me. He even got to talk to Emily and Patrick. They really think they have a chance against me?

I think I'll let them dream a bit, playing with their nerves can also be interesting. Sooner or later they will die anyway.

Don't think bad of me now. I'm just like you. I may did things I'm not proud of, but everyone hides something.

Every one of us just wants to see the light, but we're best friends with the dark.

May you ask how I can do it, how I can't cry myself to sleep every night just thinking about the poor boys heart. The answer is, I don't think like that. It feels numb. Maybe this place should be replaced with sadness, sorrow, regret, but I feel nothing. Adrenaline rushes through my veins, that's what happening.

But it's a good feeling.

And they say I'm a bad person for thinking so. Call me bad, insane.

Wrecked, wicked, weird, words we use to describe the deep, dark ocean filled with secrets and doubt, even though we're all a part of it.

Don't deny it... you're not better than me, we're all the same and we will all show our inner self at a certain point.

Oh pretty boy, you wanna seek me?

Let's start the game.

*****

Hey, I hope you liked it, because I kinda do :)

Anyway, you all probably heard about kenny and stuff and I'm so dissapointed. I never could imagine him doing something gross like that. He's married and has a kid, it's horrible.
And I'm proud of brendon that kenny got immediatly kicked our of the band.
So dissapointed:/