76.

"No", I mumbled, tears starting to well up in my eyes, "No!NO!"

Gerard face went pale and I think he also started trembling slightly.

"And you know he was in there?", Frank asked, causing gerard to nod.

"It's too late...", I mumbled, quickly running out of the house.
Everything around me started to spin and the loud voices around me started to crash against my skull in form of dull noises.
I didn't even manage to cry anymore.

"And? What happened, Brendon, did they find Ryan?", Mrs. Jensen asked me, but when she saw me her face immediatly dropped.

"It's too late", I mumbled, "it's too late.... he's gone...."

"Brendon, sit down and tell me what happened", she said, grabbing my shoulders, causing me to look into her eyes.

"He isn't there anymore", I sobbed quietly as a mouse.

"He isn't there? Do you have an idea where he could be?", she asked me, her voice breaking.

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her, causing her to hug me tight.

"No, I-I don't k-know where he c-could be", I mumbled through my sobbs.

"But where is Mr. Stanley?", she asked me quietly.

"He wasn't t-there."

"Then that means that he's still with Ryan, am I right?", she asked me, pulling away to look into my eyes.

"Yes, but d-does that even matter a-anymore?"

"Yes, because maybe that means that Ryan could still be alive when both are gone."

"But how do we know where they are? We have no ideas, no proofs, we literally know nothing", I said, wiping my tears away.

"We do, brendon. We know where they could be", she said, standing straighter, pressing her lips together. Her eyes wandered to the ground before she turned her head to me again.

"Where?"

"The forest."

****

Honestly I just wanted this story to reach 30 chapters.... now we're at chapter 76 and it's not the end yet.... well.... I mean I'm not mad about it, actually I'm kinda proud, eventhough the chapters are hella short, but still.

<3