69.

"And how?", I asked shocked.

"Mr. Stanley can't see you, maybe you could sneak into the building and follow him around, when you found Ryan you'll tell us and we'll get the police, alright?", gerard suggested.

"Not this again", I sighed, thinking of the day I had to sneak into Mr. Hollows house.

"This is the only way to save Ryan", gerard said, "I'm going to knock on his door and you're going to sneak into the house?"

"Ok", I sighed, " Lets just hope everything will be alright."

"It will", Mrs. Jensen said, smiling, "he's a tough guy, tougher that you maybe think."

Gerard made his way to the house and knocked on it, quickly. I stood next to him, playing with the hem of my shirt nervously.

Mr. Stanley opened the door, looking annoyed by gerards presence. I took my chance and sneaked right into the building again.
Gerard asked my neighbour if he saw a purse here, gerard 'lost'.

I didn't quite care about how the conversation ended, so I was walking further into the house, trying desperately to find something that could tell me where to find Ryan.

The door closed behind me and Mr. Stanley entered the room again.

He sighed and nervously scratched the back of his neck. His feed brought him to a tiny shelf a small vase was standing on. He placed it into the right position again.

"This is right, this is ok, everything is normal here", he mumbled under his breath, licking with his tongue over his lips, "no need to worry, no need to worry, no need to worry."

I narrowed my eyes and took a few steps back.
Why was he acting so weird now?

"They won't find it out, calm down, calm down, calm down", he mumbled, his breathing started to went faster and faster.

He walked to his kitchen and of course I followed him just to see him drinking a glass of water while sobbing over the kitchen sink.

"They won't find out  they won't find out, they won't find out!", he yelled, tightening his grip around the glass of water, showing his white knuckles.
I was scared that the glass might break under this pressure.

His yells turned into loud sobbs and I wanted to get out of here. This man was insane.

Brendon turned around in the room, hoping the find something t get to Ryan as fast as possible.

Then Mr. Stanley stood up, taking a deep breath before opening a drawer to pull out a key.

He started walking to his bed room, and opened a small door on the ground, which was hidden by a carpet.

The door was squeaking and creaking, while he opened it and I think I stopped breathing for a moment.
He's in there, I know he is.

Please let Ryan be alright...

*****

I wasn't outside yet, but it's  snowing!!!!!!

Yayayyyy!!!!

<3