20.

I was breathing heavily searching for the open window and I found it for my luck.

I climbed into Ryan's room, I'm pretty good at it now, and looked around. The whole room was pitch black and the only thing I heard was Ryan snoring on his bed. It was an adorable sound, but I shouldn't forget why I'm even here.

"Ryan! Wake up!", I told him tapping on his shoulder, causing him to groan.

"Damn Ryan!", I yelled.

His eyes flew open and when he saw my face in front of him he fell out of his bed.

"Oh god! Brendon!", he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry Ryan, but please listen! It's important!", I told him, causing Ryan to slowly stand up. He just had his boxers on, no t-shirt. I caught myself being distracted by his naked upper body.

"You done staring?", he asked sounding slightly annoyed.

"Oh, uhm", I mumbled. I already forgot why I was here, think Brendon, don't look at the half naked boy!

"Anyway, why are you here at", he made a break to look at his watch, "3am. Brendon, what the fuck, why are you standing in my room at 3am?!"

"Let me explain! So you know I went away after our conversation while you walked to school. Then I waited at your house  for you, but after you didn't came after one hour I went to your school. Unfortunately I was stuck in it until now, because someone closed the doors. Then I stayed there and tsuki came with a man, it was Mr. Hollow. He said something like
You found him in the forest and something about another boy. Ryan, I don't have a good feeling about this. Do you remember the day someone was in front of your window, listening to our conversation? These two things are connected with each other!"

According to Ryan's facial expression, he needed a few minutes to register what I just said.

"Wait what?", he mumbled, "you think Mr. Hollow stalks us or what are you getting at?"

"I don't know, but I'm worried! Tsuki belongs to Mr. Hollow, that's what I figured out and he found someone in the forest after we heard a scream coming out of it. Ryan, do you get what I'm trying to say?", I told him.

Now he didn't seem to be as tired as before.

"Do you think that maybe he was-", he said carefully.

"Yeah, I think that maybe he knows something nobody else does about my death."

*****