74.

Suddenly I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, causing me to look up. It was Mrs. Jensen, a worried facial expression was plastered on her face.

"What happened, Brendon? Is Ryan alright? Did you find him?", she asked quickly, causing me to shrug while sobbing.

"Brendon, calm down and then tell us everything, it's for ryan, please", she said, rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I-I remember", I just mumbled, the tears starting to stream down my face again, "e-everything."

"What do you mean with that?"

"I remember what happened to me", I said a bit louder, anger building up in myself, causing my hand to turn into fists, "I remember what he did and he's going to do the same thing to Ryan!"

"Shhhh, brendon, come down", Mrs. Jensen said softly, pulling me into a hug, "calm down and just nod or shake your head at my question, alright?"

I nod.

"Did you find him?"

I nod.

"Is he alive?"

I nod.

"Can we save him now?"

I shrugged.

"Ok, brendon, we'll get gerard now and believe me, everything is going to be alright again", she said,  giving me a sad smile, causing me to nod slightly.

We went to Emily and Patrick, telling them what just happened and then we called gerard.

I sat down on a bench, trying to calm down my breathing, but it didn't really work. My hands were trembling and I felt my own heart beat rushing through my ears while I tried to shut down the loud sounds in my mind, that were litarally bumping against my skull, waiting to come out. A tear escaped my eyes, but it didn't bother me. I just felt the little drop running down my cheeks quickly until it landed on the ground, disappearing in the asphalt.

"He'll be here in less than two minutes, brendon", Mrs. Jensen said, "Can you tell us what you saw?"

I did what she was asking for and told her what I saw, nearly starting to break down again.

"We need to get him now! I can't loose him...", I added quietly, burying my face  in my hands.

"We will", an unknown voice said next to us.

I flinched slightly but a smile appeared on my face when I saw gerard standing next to us.

"Now everything's gonna be alright."

****

Happy New year!!!!!!

I hope everyone of you had a nice day and will have a wonderful year 2019!!!! Now it just can get better, at least i hope so, because 2018 was one of the worst years in my life, but it had still many good moments.

2019 is gonna be great!!!!!

<3