56.

"But before we start", I said, "I wanna ask you something."

"Alright", she said.

"Why were you here 6 years ago around the time I died?"

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She closed it again, and pressed her lips together.

"You know, this is a long story and it would be better when I tell you this later", she said, "I have to go now to my father anyway."

She stood up aprubtly and gave me a quick smile before walking into direction forest.

She didn't even look back and for a short moment I was regretting telling her about my problems.

I sighed and watched her, maybe I'm gonna find out who her father is?

So I waited until she got were she wanted to go, but instead of walking to a house, she walked straight into the forest.

I narrowed my eyes and stood up.

I thought she was going to help her father out?

I took a few steps forward, maybe I could follow her? I just shook my head and eventhough everything in myself was screaming not the follow this mysterious woman, my feed brought me nearer and nearer to her.

I walked and walked until I stood in front of the Forest. I could easily take one step forward, but something held me back again. The woman was already out of my sight, so I sighed and turned around again.

I can't do this on my own.

I need help.

But what about Ryan....?

I walked with my head down low to my house again, climbing up my  window and laid down on my bed.

This is how I used to spend my days before I met Ryan. This is how I just laid here, not thinking about anything around me. Nothing bothered me.

Not even this boy or even my own death.

But now I couldn't just lay here. I knew what was going on and I couldn't just ignore it!

I laid down anyway just to think, but my thoughts were surrounded by Ryan.

We nearly kissed today and just thinking about his beautiful shaped lips near mine, his honey brown coloured eyes focussed on my plumb lips, his breath against my skin.... I started to smile and felt the butterflies in my stomach again.

What is this boy doing to me?

But I guess I need to stay away from him for a while. It's better for him and for me.

I was closing my eyes and slowly started to fell into a deep sleep.

****