34.

The whole walk home was quiet, but this time I wasn't really feeling like talking.
I kept my head down low, not wanting to make eye contact with the guy next to me.

"Why so quiet?", Ryan asked next to me.

"Huh?"

"You're usually talking like a waterfall, but now you don't", he said.

"Oh."

"Tell me please what's up with you", he said, stopping to walk to look straight into my eyes.

"Nothing", I lied, "I'm just a bit stressed and this situation, you know, it's overwhelming."

"I understand", he said, "is it about that what I said earlier? With the He you know?"

"Oh, no no", I said, eventhough a small part in me screamed yes, "isn't necessary anymore anyway."

"Oh, why not?"

"Just drop it alright?", I sighed.

"Sorry", he said, "im gonna be quiet now."

"I don't want you to be quiet, Ry", I said, causing him to slightly smile.

"Why are you smiling?", I asked.

"You called me ry", he answered looking down at his feed.

"And?"

"I like it when you call me that", he said looking up to meet my eyes.

"Uh", I made, unsure of what to say.

"Lets just go home, I'm tired", he said waving his hand in front of me.

"Can I come with you?", I asked hopefully, "I mean, it would be pretty boring for you to be alone..."

"There is the clingy Brendon I know", he said grinning, "sure you can come with me."

I grinned, walking next to him and said overdramatically: "oh Ryan, what would I do without you?"

"You would be probably still talking to your psychotic cat."

"You're probably right", I answered, "I think I lost her again."

"How do you always manage that?"

"I screamed and scared her and then she ran just deeper into the forest", I responded.

"Why the fuck did you scream?", he asked.

"I saw a deer... but that's not the point. The point is that I thought tsuki would know where I could find my body, but now we have to wait until she comes to me again."

"You wanted to search you alone?", he asked worried, "if you plan to do something like that again, tell me. You don't have to go alone, I know how much the forest scares you."

"I will", I said with a smile on my face.

I took a look at Ryan next to me. It was dark outside now, just two boys walking down the street. He had his head down low and I think I stared at him for several minutes. I think he noticed because he smirked slightly giving me a side look.

"What?", he asked, with tinted cheeks.

"Nothing", I mumbled, laying my eyes on the street in front of me.

*****

Guys, I don't know how to feel

Spotify, are you fucking kidding me. Why can't I listen to the album, why, why, why!?!

Why is it taken down?!

I had to use a link to find the album and now I just see that I can't listen to it, what the fuck?!

Anyway, hope you had a nice day:)

<3