35.

"I'll be lazing on a Sunday afternoon!", Ryan and I sang loudly in his room, before bursting into laughing.

"I love this song!", I said, still laughing while I fall on his bed.

"Me too", Ryan laughed back.

"And your parents aren't home?", I asked.

"No, they're still working I guess, I barely talk with them."

"Ryan, can I ask you something?", I asked slowly when after he sat down next to me.

"Of course you can, you can ask me everything", he said smiling calmly at me.

"What-what do you think will happen after we find me and the murderer, I mean, what will happen if this is over", I asked, my voice starting to crack.

Ryan sat next to me and narrowed his eyes while staring lost at the floor.

"I don't know, bren", he said honestly, "do you think something will change?"

"I don't know... I mean, will I be like this forever", I asked, gulping while pointing at myself.

"Brendon, I don't know. This is also new for me! I know that you're scared and it's understandable and it doesn't matter what will happen to you to me. I'll be there if you need me, I'll never be gone", he said laying his hand on my shoulder.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Pinky promise?", I asked holding my little finger out.

"Yeah, pinky promise", he chuckled, taking my finger with his, causing me to giggle slightly.

"Good, what about we go to sleep? I'm tired", he said yawning.

"Yeah, good idea."

We both laid down next to each other, this time I tried to keep more distance to him. Last time we slept in one bed I cuddled him and he obviously didn't like it.

"Why so far away?", Ryan asked when he clicked the light out.

"Uhm, last time I ended up cuddling with you", I chuckled.

"And?", he asked, "if you want to, just if you want to, you can come closer, I mean, it's your desicion, you don't have to, I'm just asking."

I smiled and laid my arms around his tiny waist pulling him closer to him.

"Is that ok?", I asked, causing him to nod.

"Perfect", he mumbled, laying his hand over mine, "good night, bren."

"Good night, ry", I said closing my eyes.

And with him by my side I fell faster asleep than usual.

****

What do you guys think, how long should I make this story? Is it getting boring for you? Any wishes I could put in a chapter?

I really like the story so far, but I also wanna hear what you think of it, so just say if you have any suggests or wishes :)

Hope you have/had a nice day

<3