79.

I pulled away to look at Ryan, my eyes wandering up and down his body. I held his shoulders in my hands to make sure he's here. To make sure I'm not dreaming.

"How are you? Did he hurt you? Was he about to kill you? Wait, are you even alive?", I asked with wide eyes.

"I am, Brendon, at least I don't remember getting killed", he said with a soft smile

Oh god, I missed his smile so much.

"I also couldn't remember at first, I felt like I was a normal kid again", I said, gulping.

"Brendon calm down, I'm ok, I'm alive, stop worrying so much", ryan chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around him again, I missed to hug him. I missed his scent and just feeling him.

"I was so worried, we searched everywhere and I didn't see you anymore in Mr. Stanley house so we called the police and they are now searching for you Here", I rambled, eventhough I knew Ryan just understood the half of it.

"Wait, the police is searching for me here?", ryan asked, "Wow, you were really extremely worried."

"Of course I was worried!", i said loudly, "I lo-like you a lot, ok. You are important to me and I care about you, I don't know what would have happened if you would be dead."

"Wow, since when are you so mawkish?", ryan asked, laughing.

"I'm not ashamed of it, I'm not going to take back what I said", I said, my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Ok, thanks Brendon, I was also worried. I think this is the nicest thing you ever said to me", ryan said, smiling softly.

I just stared at Ryan, my eyes wandering from his warm and mesmerising eyes down to his soft and beautiful shaped lips.

This time I wouldn't run away.

This time I wanted our lips to be connected.

My right hand moved to Ryan's cheeks, my thumb grazing over his it slowly, causing them to turn into a bright shade of red.

Then I leaned forward and he also moved his head closer to mine. My lips were above his and I could just close the gap.

Then we both pulled away.

Not because we didn't want it.

No, but we pulled away because we heard a loud scream behind us.

****

I really didn't expect you guys to blow up the comment section in my last chapter at the last question haha. But I appreciate it, thanks :)

<3