83.

We awkwardly stood next to each other, looking at the ground until Emily ran over to us. She immediatly wrapped her arms around Ryan, hugging him tight.

"Thank god, you're alright", she said when she pulled away.

"I don't know what kind of bacteria are crawling over you right now, but I'm gonna hug you anyway", Patrick said, hugging Ryan quickly, immediatly pulling away, "I really have to learn this."

We all started laughing and for a short moment I felt alive between all my friends again.

"Is Brendon here?", Emily asked quietly, causing Ryan to nod.

"He's right next to me", he said, smiling at me softly.

"And he's alright now?", she asked.

"I guess, he's smiling right now", Ryan chuckled.

"Well then, I'm hungry, I want ice cream", Emily said, smiling.

"You nearly got killed and now you want ice cream?", Patrick asked.

"Yes, you've got a problem or will you come with me", she asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest, causing Patrick to chuckle.

"Ok, ok, I'll eat ice cream with you, you too Ryan?", he asked the boy next to me who shook his head.

"No, I want to calm down a bit", he answered.

"Ok, well then", she said, slowly starting to walk away.

"Ryan?", I asked him, causing Ryan to turn his head to me.

"Yes."

I stepped closer to him, a shy smile on my face as my cheeks started to heat up.

"I-I like you", I said, gulping.

"I like you too", ryan chuckled, narrowing his eyes.

"No, I mean I like like you", i said.

"You like like me?", ryan asked, raising his eyebrow, "what do you mean by that?"

"Yeah... y-you know, l-like c-couples do, n-not that we a-are one, b-but I just like y-you-"

I was cut off by Ryan's lips being crashed on mine, causing my body to calm down again.

I melted into the kiss, and I felt something warm and mesmerizing being released in myself as I kissed Ryan back.

Everything around me started to swirl and I felt the air coldly around me. I couldn't do anything but to smile.

I kept my eyes closed to enjoy this moment as much as I could and suddenly I felt my heart full of love and happiness, I couldn't describe the feeling at all. I never felt something like this before.

We pulled away and Ryan just smiled at me, saying:

"I think I like like you too."

****

It's not over yet, I think there are around 4 chapters, or more, or less, I haven't written them yet :)

Do you guys want a characters q&a at the end? Where you can ask the characters something and they'll respond?

And after 83 chapters they finally kissed for the first time!

<3