44.

I have to admit that I woke up pretty early, but it didn't really bother me at all.

I may have watched Ryan sleeping a little bit longer than intended, but what can I do? He's way too beautiful to not look at him. He looked so pure and innocent while he slept.

Then I stared at the window for over ten minutes, thinking about the events from earlier. I literally forgot about the man who ran after us. My mood went down immediatly. What if he will try this again and we don't have the chance to run away.

I gulped, but I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps downstairs. My whole body tensed up.

"Everything alright?", Ryan mumbled, tightening his arms around me. I didn't even realise he was already awake.

Then there were the footsteps again, just louder.

Now even Ryan opened his eyes and turned to his door.

"Do you hear that too?", I asked.

"That are probably my parents", Ryan said, turning around to laid down next to me again. He buried his face in my chest and wanted to sleep again until we heard a knock on the door, causing Ryan to groan.

"We're home", a female voice yelled, "are you still sleeping?"

"Yeah", Ryan yelled back, "I am."

"Its 2 pm! What did you do yesterday?", the voice asked, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Nothing", Ryan yelled.

"Please come downstairs and we'll have dinner", she said, before I heard the footsteps getting quieter.

"Was that your mum?", I asked.

"Yup", he quickly answered, "I don't wanna get up."

He looked at me with this puppy eyes, his lips turning into a smiling. How can someone be so beautiful?

"But we should, I would love to finally meet your parents", I chuckled.

"Yeah, exactly and I'm gonna be like 'here mum, dad this is my dead friend! You probably can't see him because he's a ghost'", he said, causing me to laugh.

"They will think you're insane", I said, but his smile disapeard slightly.

"Do you think I'm crazy, because I can see you?", he asked, "because I don't think this is normal."

"You are crazy", I simply said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're weird, crazy, maybe even insane, but you know what? Who the fuck isn't? And I lov-like yeah like that about you a lot", I said, stumbling over my last words.

"Oh, well then", he chuckled, probably not noticing my little speaking mistake I did.

Or maybe he did?

"Lets go downstairs, I wanna meet your parents anyway", I said, standing up to avoid any other mistakes.

I just couldn't control my own thoughts around this boy.

****

Hey! Do you want me to do this Q&A thing, whatever it's called. I got the idea, but you have to comment some questions if you want to:)

Hope you have a nice day/night.

<3