16.

"So", Ryan began, "where's your family?"

"Uhm, they live down the street", I answered.

"Wait you're from here?", he asked.

"Yeah, why do you else think I would be here?", I chuckled.

"I don't know. What's your family name? Maybe I know them", he said.

"Urie", I answered.

"What?!", he asked shocked, "Does that mean you're Brendon Urie?"

"...Yeah? Why so surprised?", I chuckled.

"You're the missed kid!", he said, pointing at me.

"No shit. I told you my name is Brendon and that I'm dead", I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, but I thought you were just a random guy! And not the missed kid of the town!", he said with wide eyes.

"What do you mean with that?", I asked him.

"When I was around 11 years old my parents and I moved to this town. The first thing we heard that a boy named Brendon urie was missing. People were searching for you but you weren't found until now. Actually they don't know if you're dead or kidnapped and still alive, or if it was murder or suicide or an accident. My mum didn't let me out to play with other kids, because she was too scared that maybe the same thing will happen to me", he explained.

I lowered my head and a knot began to form in my throat, I had to gulp.

"I mean, I knew that people were sad and scared about what happened, but I never really saw it, you know?", I said, causing him to nod, "Does that mean that maybe my family still believes that I'm alive?", I asked, my voice shaking.

"Maybe, I don't know, I dont know them", Ryan said.

A tear escaped my eyes. Maybe my family has still hope that everything's gonna be alright, that maybe I'm still alive, but I know better, I'm dead, but why am I here if I'm dead? I wish I could hug my mum again, or talk with my dad and laugh with Emily. And now I'm stuck here, what even is this?!

"Oh, did I say something wrong? Uhm.... you don't have to cry", he said scratching his neck, he was to overwhelmed with the situation.

"No, it's ok", I said, wiping the tears away, "its just.... never mind, it's complicated."

He nod and lowered his head.

"Hug?", he asked me after a minute.

I nod and he put his skinny arms around my torso and I pulled him closer to me. It felt good someone hugging you, when you think of that my last hug was a few years ago, before I died.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent to calm me down, and it worked. A smile appeared on my face, because the most beautiful guy in the world was hugging me.

He let go of me and said: "better?"

"Definitely", I answered with a grin.

Then I wanted to lay back I heard something near the window.

"Ryan, Please be quiet", I whispered to him, slowly sitting up again to hear the noise.

I couldn't quiet catch the sound but when I tried to stand up the bed cracked.
I cursed in my mind.

Then I heard footsteps running away from the window.

"Ryan! Did you hear tha?", I asked him, but he just nod his head heavily.

No one was to be seen around the window, but I heard the footsteps.

Was someone listening to our conversation?

Or was someone stalking Ryan?

I didn't really wanna think of that, but this didn't gave me a good feeling, because well...

.... this is exactly how everything started...

*****

I got my father to like mcr. I'm really proud of myself actually.

:)