Chapter 1 - The Trip

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Stop, you are hurting me ..."

"Stop? I will stop when you stop being a faggot"

I felt tears rolling from my eyes to my cheeks as I was being pushed to the walls of the ...

"Tae?" My mom called me from downstairs interrupting my mind from my nightmare.

"Yes mom?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. I stood up from bed and noticed that I still had some packing to do.

"It's almost time to go. Your friends are already wanting for you!" This time my mom called me with a nervous voice.

"Okay mom, I'm almost done with packing." I said that while holding the last items to put down into my backpack because my suitcase was already full. My mom will be mad at me knowing that I was too lazy to finish packing yesterday.

"Almost done with packing? Your flight is in five hours and you still have to go to Seoul TAE!" My mom yelled at me which made me flinch. I started packing faster and then I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and then dressed with some basic clothes before going downstairs, carrying the heavy suitcase and backpack.

"I'm ready, mom. I need to go since my hyungs are wanting for me in front of the school, bye mom." I said to my mom, but I noticed she looked down as her eyes were watering.

"Have a nice trip and please be careful and stay next to your friends. I love you son. " My mom pulled me into a tight hug and I rubbed her back into circles comforting her.
"Your father couldn't be here but he told me to tell you that he wishes you have a good trip and also that he loves you." My mom said to me while backing away from the hug. She offered me a gentle smile and pecked my cheek.

"I love you and sad too, so much. I have to go now. See you in two weeks, I love you." I kissed her cheeks and then exited my housed, waving her goodbye as I carried my suitcase and backpack.

To be honest, I'm a little bit happy to go on this trip with my hyungs. This year was literally hell. Well, since 10th grade that school turned into a place I don't want to step not even for a split second.

--

I finally arrived at school feeling completely exausted because I had to carry my amazingly heavy suitcase on my hands while having a heavy backpack on my back. I feel like I'm going to collapse anything soon.

I entered the school gates and looked around for my hyungs but then I heard someone laughing and I immediatly knew, it was Jin hyung bothering Yoongi hyung who wasn't having fun hearing his dumb jokes and crazy laugh.

"Hyungs!" I said as I tried to stabilize my breathing. Since my school is close to my house, I walked there so I wouldn't waste money on the bus.

"Taetae!" Jin hyung ran towards me and immediately embrace me on a tight hug. "I thought you wouldn't come. I was getting worried about you." Jin hugged me tighter making it hard for me to breathe.

"Let me breathe, hyung.." I tried to push him away but he wouldn't even move the slightest.

"Jin, stop being so extra." Yoongi said annoyed while looking at me struggling to breathe.

"What is your problem? Are you jealous? I can hug you too." Jin shouted and finally released me from his hold, letting me finally breathe properly.

"As I said before, so extra." Yoongi hyung whispered and walked away from us to enter the bus.

"I heard you Yoongi, come here!" Jin hyung went after him while I stood there unsure if I should go on this trip or just go back to the comfort of my bed. I'm having second thoughts and this isn't good.