Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date

(the hairstyles and outfits Jungkook and Taehyung have on the photos above are the ones they will be wearing in this episode)

--------

*JUNGKOOK'S POV ON*

I woke up exactly at 10 am and immediately stood up walking to the bathroom. I took a bath and used my peach and strawberry scented shampoo. I know Taehyung likes that smell. I dressed my dark blue pants and my white shirt. I made some breakfast and then brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair and dressed my dress coat and all the little details in my attire.
I walked to the door and then turned around looking at my room. I turned to the bed that used to be Jimin's and sighed. There's nothing from him in the room. When I came back home yesterday, all his things were gone and his bed was made. No letter or explanation, not even an apologie. I guess he never saw me as his best friend and just choose to ruin my life.
I opened the door and a big smile formed in my lips. Today, is mine and Taehyung's day. Nobody will ruin our day.
I walk down the campus until I reach our meeting place. Taehyung is still not there but there's still 10 minutes left before 11 am. I sat on the bench and fixed my clothes because I want to be in my best for my baby. I looked around and my eyes widened when I saw the most beautiful person in the world. I stood up and my bunny teeth smile was on full display. I can't believe that someone as beautiful as Taehyung loves me. The way he is walking towards me and the way he hides his blush with his hands makes my heart do some somersaults and jump around. His beauty is ethereal and no one in the world compares to him. Not even the universe with its infinite stars and galaxies compare to his beauty. The best part is that only I can hug him and kiss him. Touch him in ways nobody else did before.
I smile at him and lift my hand forward for him to hold it.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV OFF*

                                                         --

It was already 10 am when Jin woke up Taehyung. The handsome boy rubbed his eyes and smiled when a particular smell hit his nostrils. The smell of chocolate pancakes and freshly made orange juice. He stood up and was about to eat but Jin stopped him.

"Nah ah! Go take a shower first." Jin said pointing to the bathroom.

"But I'm hungry hyungie-" Jin cut him off by grabbing his shoulders and guiding him to the bathroom. "Take a shower and then you can eat." He gave Taehyung his underwear and his clothes and then closed the door. The boy pouted but it didn't convince his hyung.

Taehyung took a bath using his peach and blueberries scented shampoo and his red fruits body shower. He dried himself and applied body lotion on his soft skin. He dressed his clothes and a big smile formed on his lips. He thinks he is actually handsome and he really loves the clothes. Looks like Gucci was made for Taehyung. He looks ethereal and so handsome. Nobody can relate to him.
He styles his hair and applies some moisturizer on his face. He then goes out of the bathroom and he hears a gasp.

"Oh my freaking shit! Taehyung you look so handsome!!" Jin said walking to the other boy and hugging him so tight but then he backed away as to not mess his clothes. "Tae Tae, I'm so proud of you! My baby is grown up." Jin said cupping his cheeks and the boy only blushed not knowing what to say. "Go, go eat quick! It's almost 11 am!" Jin sat him on the chair and went to the other side of the table and leaned on his elbows seeing him eat and smiling. Taehyung munched on his food and complimented his hyung's cooking skills.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

Jin has been complimenting my clothes and my hairstyle for so long. I guess these clothes make me look a little bit decent. Don't they? Will Jungkookie like them? Well, he was the one who bought them for me. I really hope he likes them. About my face I can't change it. I think I will put some makeup on, ok? Maybe I will look handsome.