Chapter 40 - 지인들

Five Years Later..

People walked around grabbing the cameras, the lights and all the details for the photoshoot. The stylists and makeup artists were doing their working on the man sitting on the chair, waiting for the signal to start the photoshoot. Saying that that man is handsome is belittling his beauty. He is beyond that word. Some women giggles and blushes when he looks at them, they gossip between them at how they would want that man to escort them and do unimaginable things to them. The stylists take that opportunity to drool at him when he changes his clothes. Even though his body isn't muscled, his body is well defined and his skin looks really soft and gentle to rub our hands. He catches all of those stares and giggles at their goofiness. They give him their numbers discreetly but do they know that he likes the same thing he has between his legs? I guess not, he didn't tell anyone....Well, just one person.

"The shoot will begin in 1 minute, be ready!" The photographer announced and went to his position behind the camera to set the last things right. The model got nervous and drank some of his water to calm down his nerves. He looked one last time at the mirror and smiled at himself. 'Everything will go just fine.' He thought to himself and then the makeup artist retouched his make-up and he went to the front of the camera. The shoot was just for some simple photos for a clothing line so the background was plain white and there were other models to model with him too.

"I want you all to go crazy. Do crazy poses and sexy facial expressions. I want this to be sexy so give me the sexiness." The photographer yelled and all the models flinched a little but complied to what he said.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that." The staff laughed lowly at the photographer craziness. The models just did what he asked for fearing that he might yell again. Anyway, he is doing a great job instructing them and the photos are coming out looking really good.

After two hours, two hours of changing clothes and taking countless photos. The shoot was done and everyone clapped. The models greeted the photographer and then went to their rooms to change clothes and go home. The staff started packing up everything and some were already editing the photos.

"What a good job, Taehyung-shi! You really have all the traits of a model. If I were you, I would consider becoming a model instead of an artist." The clothing line boss said and greeted the other man. He looked really happy with todays work and hugged Taehyung.

"Hyung, you already know that this is only a favor. I don't want to be a model. Well, maybe from time to time." Taehyung chuckled and patted the other's back who was pouting at his words. He took his jacket and gave it to one of the assistents helping him.

"Are you sure"? You beat everyone here and they are already models. Anyway, can I call you for some shoots here and there?" The other hopefully asked with puppy eyes and Taehyung shook his head.

"My art exhibition is this week so I can't distract myself with these things. Besides I will be traveling back to Seoul after the exposition so I can't help you so soon." The other man nodded and they talked for some time and then parted their ways. Taehyung went to the changing room and dressed his own clothes. He took all the make-up off and sighed at the feeling of his skin without those quimics. He waved goodbye at everyone and then exited the building.

As he exited the building, the summer sun hit his face and he closed his eyes for some seconds to breathe. He walked down the streets of Paris with a smile on his face. The people rushed to their afternoon works with cold drinks in their hands. Their clothes were colorful and light because of the hotness of the day. Some walked around with their families and some with their friends. The ice cream shop nearby was filled with people waiting in line for their turn to buy their delicious and fruity ice creams to escape this hot day. Taehyung entered one of the coffee shops and bought an ice cream for him. Why wait on that long line when the other shops sell ice cream too? He chuckled to himself as he licked his delicious strawberry ice cream.