Chapter 26 - kookie

Yoongi carried Taehyung all the way up the stairs and knocked on his dorm door. Jin opened it rubbing his eyes and mumbling some words like 'who was disturbing him at this hour of the night'. His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung in his best friend's arms. The boy was silently crying and hugging the other tightly.

"What the hell happened to him?" Jin said reaching forward searching for any bruises or any sign that he was hurt or not.

"Don't ask. Just prepare the bath tub for him to take a shower." Yoongi said entering the room and placing Taehyung on the edge of his bed. "It's ok now Tae. You will take a bath and take the medicine, ok?" Yoongi said those words so softly and with such devotion for the other boy. Deep inside he is so hurt because he couldn't protect his baby brother. It pisses him off that he couldn't catch those bullies. He did nothing...So now he will take care of the other for failing him.
Taehyung nodded his head and wiped his tears with his sleeves. "Don't cry Tae. I hate seeing you like that." Yoongi said wipping his tears and then hugging him. Meanwhile, Jin finished preparing the bath tub and then helped Yoongi bring Taehyung to the bathroom.

"You can go out. I will clean myself." Taehyung said looking down as he sits on the side of the tub.

"If you need help just call us, ok?" Jin said walking out of the bathroom. Yoongi nodded his head and took one last glance at the boy before going out.

Taehyung stayed there for some minutes until he took off his clothes and sat on the bath tub whimpering in pain. He let the hot water engulf his cold and bruised body, sighing as his body heated and relaxed. He leaned back and lay on the tub. The smell of peach and strawberry hit his nose and he smiled a little but then tears flowed from his eyes to his cheeks as he remembered Jungkook using some peach shampoo in Hawaii. He doesn't know why he ignored Jungkook some minutes ago, but something told him he shouldn't talk to him and that's what he did...
I guess something inside him knew that the reason why he was beaten and treated like trash was because of Jungkook. Taehyung is not dumb. He might not be able to defend himself against two guys but he can surely hear well and recognize voices. And he is more than sure that those voices belong to no other than Jimin and Sang Cheol.
He doesn't get why they are doing this to him. He never did anything to them and yet they always try and hurt him when they have a chance. He has to do something about this...They can't keep hurting him and leave as nothing happened.

"I have to stop this..."

After 30 minutes, Taehyung got out of the bathroom, bathed and dressed in his pajamas. He went to his bed ignoring his hyungs and lying down covering his body with the blanket.

"Are you feeling well now?" Jin said sitting on the bed facing Taehyung.
He was ignored and his face fell with sadness. Both Jin and Yoongi stayed there next to Taehyung as he lays on his bed. They didn't say a word and just waited for him to talk when he is ready.

"I don't get why people are hurting me but I have to change this..." Taehyung said still lying down not facing them. Tears were slowly creeping on the corners of his eyes but he kept them there.

"It's ok now Tae Tae. Nobody will ever hurt you again. I will protect you." Yoongi said putting his hand on Taehyung's leg rubbing it to soothe the boy.

"How? How can you protect me? I'm the one who should protect myself, but I can't...No matter how much I try to be strong and face my fears, they always overcome me and put me down." Taehyung said letting out a sob and covered his mouth.

"Tae!! Sweetie, it's not your fault that two cowards attacked you when you least expected. You are strong and a beautiful person." Jin said strocking gently the other boy's hair and wipping his tears. Taehyung faced his hyungs and saw how Yoongi's face was filled with anger and sadness.
He held his hand and Yoongi immediately looked up at him startled.