Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"

10 am..

It was christmas day morning and the beautiful couple was heavenly sleeping on the bed, snuggling closer to each other to keep each other warm. Since Jungkook appeared in front of Taehyung's apartment door, that his days got brighter and happier. The couple have planned to go out to have lunch and walk around Seoul's streets. Taehyung's mother is going to work from 5 pm until 12 am because some of the workers took time off so she has to fill in. Neither Taehyung or his mother are happy about it, because they wanted to spend christmas day together. But they can't help it.

Taehyung freed himself from Jungkook's muscled arms and sat up on the bed. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and shivered when the cold air hit his uncovered body. He pushed the blanket until his neck and sighed when some warmth filled his body. He stayed there for some time admiring the handsome man beside him, sleeping soundly on the bed. He lay down again and faced Jungkook. He brushed his hair away from his eyes and leaned forward pecking his boyfriend's forehead. When he did it, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and brought him closer to his body, Jungkook's head against Taehyung's chest. Jungkook peppered his chest with kisses and the other boy blushed and giggled as he ruffled his boyfriend's hair.

"Good morning, kookie." Taehyung said brushing his boyfriend's hair. Jungkook snuggled closer to his chest.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked the other boy as he looked up at the beautiful eyes eyeing his every move.

"How couldn't I? Being in your arms makes me sleep peacefully. How about you?"  Taehyung asked the sleepy boy as he pinched his puffy cheeks.

"Of course, baby. Your body is so warm and you smell so good." Jungkook said as he started kissing the other's chest, moving his body as his lips were now hovering above the other lips.
"You are irresistible, Taehyung." Jungkook said before pressing his lips to the other and kissing him roughly. Taehyung kissed back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, moving closer to his body. The couple made out for some time and pulled away from each other when things got heated.

"I will make breakfast for us." Taehyung managed to say through a hard breath. He looked at his boyfriend lustful eyes and Jungkook brushed his thumb on Taehyung's swollen lips.

"Let me help you." Jungkook stood up getting away from the bed and lifted Taehyung up, the boy straddling his lap.

"What are you doing? My mom will see us." Taehyung kicked his legs in the air and put his hands on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook put him down and slapped his ass. Taehyung glared at the boy and the other just laughed patting his boyfriend beautiful and plump ass.

"Stop touching my ass, kookie." Taehyung slapped his hand away and ran to the kitchen, giggling on the way there.

"How can you blame me when you have an ass like that?" Jungkook chuckled and went behind his boyfriend, caging him on his arms and walking to the kitchen. The two started preparing pancakes, omelets and fresh strawberry juice. They started playing with each other making a mess on the counter. Jungkook with the spoon put some pancake dough on Taehyung's nose making the boy pout.

"Kookie, what-" Jungkook cut the boy off when he licked his nose. Taehyung blushed and looked away to hide his flustered state. Jungkook pecked his neck and he flinched.

"Good morning boys. Did you sleep well?" Both of them said good morning and answered her question. Taehyung walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"We made breakfast, mom. Let's eat it." Taehyung said placing the plates on the table with Jungkook's help.

"I'm sorry son, but a colleague at work called me saying to go to her house to spend some time and I can't refuse. She was the one that got me this job so I'm very thankful of her, do you understand?" His mom said with a hopeful smile and Taehyung nodded, but inside he wasn't so happy.