Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."

Taehyung was thrown against the wall of a building behind his workplace. Then one of the boys lifted him up while the other punched him hard on the stomach and on the face. It was punch after punch, kick after kick. Taehyung couldn't do anything, it was two against one, one much smaller and weak than them. The boy who was holding him up let him fall to the ground in which Taehyung hit his head on the way down, he growled in so much pain. Tears were already falling from his eyes like a tap that was turn on in the maximum potency. He tried to lift his arm to his face to protect himself but he was lifted again and pinned against the wall.
The other boy was gripping the collar of his shirt so tightly making him gasp for air and cough when he was freed.

"You should have listened to me, but you never do. Why?" The other boy yelled and punched Taehyung's face once again. This time Taehyung coughed blood.

"W-What d-do y-y-ou mean?" Teahyung did his best to say those words. The pain in his body and the blood blocking his throat was getting worse.

"What do you mean? What do you mean? I swear to god, if you keep talking like that, I will fuck you up." The other boy mimics Taehyung and rolls his eyes in annoyance. The grips Tae's wrist making him wimper.

"I will say this one more time. Stay away from my friends and from J-" He was cut off when a loud voice interrupted them and a person started running towards them. The two boys ran away but before one of them whispered in Taehyung's ear.
"I ruined you in Hawaii and I will ruin you in Seoul." Then he ran away with the other.

That person was going to go after the two boys but a voice stopped him.

"H-hyung...h-help me." Taehyung cried out lying on the ground with his head on the ground. His white shirt ruined with blood and holes. His face with some scratches and forming purple bruises with some drying blood.

"Tae, what the hell happened?" Yoongi said as he lifted up Taehyung's head and placed it on his lap. He caresses his head and held his hands.
"I will take care of you, Tae. Just hold on baby." Yoongi said lifting the boy in his arms and carrying him bridal style. Taehyung just stayed limp in his arms. He didn't move or anything, he just focused on breathing and sighed in relief because his hyung saved him.
Yoongi walked to the nearest hospital and they quickly placed Taehyung in one of the beds. They cleaned him up and bandaged all his wounds. Some painkillers were given to him as well as some antibiotics.

After two hours, Taehyung was released and Yoongi kissed his forehead before carrying him home in bridal style. He won't let Taehyung walk or move. He was hurt and he will find out who did this. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and silently cried against his neck, leaving some sobs from time to time.

Some hours ago...

Taehyung last class finished and he waved goodbye to Yoongi before they separated their ways.

"Don't forget that I will pass by your work so we can go home together, ok?" Yoongi said as he walked and Taehyung hummed waving his head and smiling at him.

He walked down the hall humming some troye sivan's lyrics with a shy smile on his face. Can you guess what or who he is thinking about?
Well, no other than the handsome Jeon Jungkook.

Since their kiss last night, that Taehyung has been smiling at everything he does. No matter if he is eating or taking a shower or in class. He is always smiling. Yoongi asked him why he was so happy, but he is not ready to tell him about what happened. Jin got it well, but Yoongi doesn't look like he will like it even a little bit.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook calls the other running towards him. Taehyung jumps on his spot and turns around. As soon as he saw the other boy, his smile got wider and a crimson colour spread across his cheeks.