Chapter 12 - Goodbye

Taehyung woke up the next morning feeling completely sore. He is glad that he is in his boyfriend's bed, the sun doesn't blind him, at least for today. He tries to move around in the bed but a strong hold on his waist stops him from doing so. He blushes as flashbacks from last night events appear in his mind.
He giggles and hides his face so Jungkook wouldn't see his state right now. It's impossible because the other boy is back hugging him, so there's no way he can see his face.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I still can't believe what happened last night. If anyone knows about this, they will probably think that it's too soon and whatsoever, but I don't feel like that. The first time I saw Jungkook, my heart went crazy about him. I wanted to see him and I wanted to spend my time with him. Then, when we first kissed each other in that game, seven minutes in heaven. Well, my heart was no more in my control and I went head over heels for Jungkook. His soft and beautiful lips in mine kept popping up in my mind every day until we sorted out everything between us. Since then, everything turned out to be perfect like I had imagined to be when I met my soulmate, my lover. He turned out to be everything I need in my life. I just want him with me forever. He completes me and makes me the happiest person in the world.
Whenever he touches me and says he loves me. Everything feels good and right.
I'm so surprised that Jungkook was so gentle with me last night. We both were virgins, but he knew so much more that me. I don't know anything about sex, but I know that what me and Jungkook did was love. Gentle and passionate love. There was no rush and no harshness feelings in it. There was only love and passion. And I'm so glad that we lost our virginity together, like we are two pure souls that claimed each other in such a beautiful moment. I love him so much. There aren't enough words to describe how he made me feel last night. It was everything I needed and wished.

I turn around so I was facing Jungkook and somebody save me. I'm looking to an work of art, literally. His messy hair and parted lips are everything I want to wake up every morning to. I slid my hand through his face with my finger tracing his features, such a handsome face. I poke his cheeks and nose, I rub his lips with my finger, wishing that those lips were touching mine right now and saying pretty and heart fluttering words to me. I look at Jungkook and I can see him smiling still sleeping, he is enjoying my touch and faking his sleep.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" Jungkook says as he opens his eyes flashing the biggest sleepy smile to me. He grabs my hand and places a kiss onto it.

"Good morning kookie. I did sleep well and you?" I'm blushing so much seeing his beautiful smile. Waking up next to Jungkook is heaven.

"As long as I sleep with you, I will always sleep well." He says that as he leans closer to me and pecks my lips. "Is your back hurting?" His smile turns into a sad and concerned look.

"Oh, I'm much more better now kookie. Don't worry, I'm ok." I say as I poke his nose and lean forward to hug him.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this pain." He holds me tight and rubs gentle circles on my back.

"It's not your fault kookie. We both agreed to make love to each other. I'm fine with this. If this is what it takes to being loved by you, then I will endure this pain for you." Jungkook backs away from the hug and looks me in the eyes with his eyes wide.

"Baby, I don't want you to hurt yourself because of me. This pain is only in the first times. I want you feeling good and not feeling sore." He leans forward hugging me again but this time showing desperation while he holds me.

"It's ok kook-ah. I love you so much and I will endure this pain as long as it takes." Jungkook shivers as I breathe against his neck and place a kiss there seeing his reaction.