Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"You are so beautiful, Taehyung. Can I kiss you?" Jungkook softly said looking at me with such a fond look. He was smiling brightly, his cute bunny teeth in full display. At that moment, I didn't want anything other than Jungkook's lips in mine. I only know him for two days but I feel something different for him, like if we were meant to be together somehow.

"Y-Yes, you can." I said looking deep into his eyes, a blush creeping on my cheeks.

Jungkook moved closer to me as I closed my eyes. Some seconds after, I felt something soft and warm touching my lips. Jungkook just gave me my first kiss.

He pecked my lips and then leaned back, looking deep into my eyes, a little blush on his cheeks. I was dumbfounded even though I gave him the permission to kiss me but...my heart is asking for more. I want his lips on mine. They are so warm, soft and addictive.

I looked at Jungkook, my eyes big and a crimson colour covering my cheeks.

"Jung-" He cut me off as he closed the gap between our bodies and gluing our lips together. This time it was more than a simple peck on the lips. This time he kissed me gently moving his lips on mine passionately. I stood there not knowing what to do. Butterflies filled my stomach and all I could do in that moment was to close my eyes and kiss him back, even though I don't know how to kiss.

The kiss started to heat when Jungkook kissed me back with more lust and his hands travelled along my nape to my waist and he tightened his grip. I wrapped my arms around his neck to be closer to him so we could feel the warmth of each other's body.

After some time, we backed away from the kissing to catch our breath, a string of saliva connecting our lips.

Jungkook was about to kiss me again when the closet door hanged open with a upset Jimin looking at us.

"The seven minutes are over!" Jimin stood there looking at us from head to toe to see if we did anything.

"How was it guys?" Jin said wiggling his eyebrows at us. Jungkook helped me get on my feet and we sat next to the others. I placed my hand on my mouth so my hyungs wouldn't suspect anything, since my lips are swollen and red.

"I-It w-was..." Jungkook cut me off saying. "It was fun. We talked with each other." He smiled at the boys and side glanced at me.

"Seems like you had a great time there, didn't you Taehyung?" Jimin said glaring at me. What's his problem?

"Yes, it was fun." I said with a muffled voice since my hand was covering my mouth.

Namjoon and Hoseok suspected something might have happened between the two boys because of their swollen and red lips, but then they remembered Jungkook isn't gay. They just shrugged those thoughts away.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Namjoon said as he yawned.

"I think I'm going to sleep, it's already 10 pm." I said as I stood up and waved them goodbye. "I had a great time with you, see you tomorrow."
"We will text you tomorrow Tae." Jin said waving at me and wishing me a good night. Jungkook hyungs did the same.

"Jung-"

"I'm going to my room too hyungs. See you tomorrow guys." Jungkook said cutting off Jimin words and standing up to catch with Taehyung, that no longer was inside the room.

I was fast walking down the hallway when I heard footsteps behind me. A hand gently grabbing my wrist stopping me from walking any further. "Taehyung..." I turned around at the voice to see Jungkook panting for obviously trying to catch with me. He has a worried expression on his face but he covered it with a small smile.