Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung says as he looks with so much love and longing at the other boy. Jungkook caresses his thighs and kisses all over Taehyung's collarbones and neck.

"Baby, are you sure?" Jungkook knows exactly what the other boy wants and he is just making sure he really wants it and it's not just the heat of the moment.

"Yes! I missed you so much kookie." Taehyung says as he hugs Jungkook and digs his mouth on the other's neck kissing it.
Jungkook smells his hair and his neck and that sweet and alluring scent of peach and blueberries hits his nose making him lick and pepper kisses on Taehyung's neck.

"Fuck! I missed everything about you Tae." Jungkook says kissing Taehyung hungrily like he finally got to taste his favourite meal or candy. Taehyung tilts his neck giving him more access to his neck where Jungkook sucks and kisses roughly.

"Haa..ahh" Taehyung moans when Jungkook lifts his shirt and starts sucking on his nipple and playing with the other. He can't take this much pleasure anymore. He wants Jungkook now!

"I w-want y-you." Taehyung says breathless looking at the other boy with a lewd face. Jungkook growls at his cuteness and lays him on the bench hovering over him.

"I want you too Tae." Jungkook says before connecting their lips again in a passionate and longing kiss.

"I lov-" Taehyung was cut off when someone called his name.

"Taehyung!! What the fuck is happening here?" Yoongi yells as he sees his baby brother underneath the boy he hates.

"Hyung...". The boys back away from each other and their eyes are wide open especially Taehyung's. He is in shock and afraid that his hyung will be disappointed at him.

"Tae, I can't believe this." Yoongi says walking closer to the boy and grabbing his wrist dragging him away from Jungkook and out of the lockers.

"Hyung, let me explain."

"I don't care. Just come with me." Yoongi says walking fast dragging Taehyung with him. He can't let Taehyung fall on Jungkook's trap again. He won't let him hurt his baby brother again. Not on his watch!
They arrived at Taehyung's dorm and entered it. Yoongi placed the other on his bed and sat in front of him looking down and rubbing his face.

"I can't believe you did this...I believed in you and did my best to protect you and be there for you...I feel betrayed Taehyung."

"Hyung, listen to me." Taehyung says grabbing Yoongi's hands. He can already feel tears in his eyes.
There was silence and Taehyung saw it as an opportunity to explain him everything.

"I told Jungkook what happened yesterday and he was so worried with me. We have been talking this couple days and it has been good for both of us. I didn't tell you anything sooner because I didn't want you to be disappointed with me but now you are." Taehyung started crying as he tells Yoongi everything. The other boy tensed seeing his baby brother crying but he is just sad now that he can't comfort him.
"I loved Jungkook so much and you know that hyung. I tried to forget him and move on but I can't. When I saw him in the first day of classes, my heart started beating so fast and all our memories came back to me. Yes, he hurt me but he is so good to me. I want to be happy hyung. I really do. Jungkook is the person that is making me as happy as I was in Hawaii. Please, accept his hyung." Taehyung says crying and hugging his hyung. Yoongi doesn't hug him back and stays there facing the other way. He took Taehyung's arms from him and stood up and left the room.

"Hyung!" Taehyung shout but the door closed and Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. He lay on his bed hugging himself and crying. He can't believe he disappointed one of the important persons on his life. He cries against his pillow and checked his phone for the time. 8:30 pm! He gets up and fixes himself to go to work.
The work went well and when it finished, Jin was waiting for him outside. It was unexpected but it left Taehyung really happy and relieved. He was afraid that what happened yesterday might happen today, so seeing his hyung there was really heart warming.