Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."

"Tae, wake up. It's 8 am and your classes begin at 8:30 am." Jin says to the other boy laying on the bed, mouth half open and sleepy eyes slightly open. He caresses his face and ruffles his hair.

"Huh? Hyung, you could have woke me up sooner." Taehyung says as he stands up grabbing clothes from his closet and putting them on.

"Yes, I know but I noticed that you went out in the night and came back an hour later so I let you sleep some more minutes." Jin says walking to the kitchen and preparing some bowl of cereals to the other rushing boy. "Where did you go?" Jin says looking at Taehyung.

"I just went outside to look at the sky because I couldn't sleep." He says as he sits down on the chair and starts devouring his cereals. "Hyung, don't let me sleep too much." He says looking at Jin with a mouth full of food, cheeks puffy and round.

"How about you set your alarm?" Jin says crossing his arms on his chest. He chuckles. "I'm kidding. I will be your alarm." Jin says walking over to the other boy and peppering kisses all over his hair.

"If it bothers you hyung, don't do it. I actually set up my alarm so I don't know why it didn't ring." Taehyung says standing up and grabbing his backpack by his bed.

"Of course, I do it because I want. Let's go to classes, ok?" Jin says doing the same as Tae and grabbing his things to leave their dorm.

Taehyung and Yoongi met to go to their classes and Jin went to his own. Class after class, it was exhausting but Taehyung was loving it because the classes they had in the morning were pretty fun. The teacher is easy-going and made the students feel at ease and comfortable. The classes on the morning are finally finished and the two boys walk down the hallway to get to the college's cafeteria where Jin is waiting for them. Jin wave at them at the entrance of the cafeteria, smiling widely. They enter the cafeteria and choose what they want to eat and then sit on a table at the back, but when they were walking there someone bumped into Taehyung making his tray fall on the ground, his food spill everywhere staining his clothes.

"Hey!!" Taehyung shouts at whoever bumped into him. He looks at his clothes and they are ruined but when he looks up, his eyes fill with anger and hatred.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." Jimin says with a worried expression on his face, walking closer to Taehyung. He touches his shoulder and squeezes it with some force making the other boy wince. "Are you ok?" He leans to his face and smirks but no one sees, only Taehyung. His hyungs stay beside him just observing. They want Taehyung to stand for himself.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung shouts and pushes Jimin away from him. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" He glares at him and clenches his fists on his sides.

"What? What are you saying? I'm here so worried about you and this is how you treat me?" Jimin puts his hands on his chest in disbelief and looks at him with a worried face.

"Yeah yeah, drop the act Jimin." Taehyung says passing by Jimin but before he glares at him. Suddenly he feels a hand wrapping around his wrist stopping him from walking.

"I don't even know you. Why are you acting like this towards me?" Jimin says with puppy eyes tightening his hold on the other boy wrist. Taehyung pulls his wrist from the other's hold and rubs it and notices it's red.

"I don't have time for this." Taehyung says turning around and walking away. Everything happened so fast that Taehyung doesn't even realize he is now falling, bumping his head on the floor. "Ahh.." He whines as he rubs his head and knees from the impact. "What the hell? What are you do-" He was cut off when he looked up and saw Yoongi walking closer to Jimin with his hands in fists grabbing the other boy colar.