Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth

-Three days later-

Since their conversation that, Jungkook and Taehyung have been inseparable. They spend some time with their friends, but then they both go explore the island. They have been making so many memories in Hawaii. Being next to each other is the only thing they want.

Jungkook is currently leading Taehyung to the waterfall, the one he didn't get to see the other day. This time Jungkook is holding his hand so he won't fall again. Their hearts are beating so fast because of their hands touching. 

Taehyung's cheeks are covered with a crimson colour and Jungkook doesn't even know the effect he has on the boy, just by holding his hand. Butterflies filling his stomach and many thoughts messing his mind. 

They have been walking for one hour when they finally arrived at their destination, the beautiful waterfall. The water was so clear and blue, the sky has no clouds, the entire environment is a piece of heaven. 

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Wow! This place is so beautiful, Jungkookie." I said looking around, my eyes glowing at the scenery in front of me.

"Yes, but not as beautiful as you." Jungkook whispered looking where I was with a wide smile but I heard perfectly what he said and my cheeks burned.

"Don't say that." I'm blushing so hard. "Catch me if you can, kookie." I slightly pushed him giggling and ran to the water taking off my shirt and jumping in it. You might wonder why I'm showing my chest and upper body now. It's because some of my bruises are gone and some of them are almost invisible, so it's ok. The salty water really works wonders. And also, because I kinda feel comfortable around Jungkook now. We have been glued to each other since our conversation and I just feel good next to him, like I belong and need to be next to him. 

Since I first saw him on the plane that, I fell all kinds of feelings. Even though we only know each other for like seven days, I feel like I know him since ever and I think I'm falling for him. The kiss we shared really caught me off guard and ever since, Jungkook haven't left my mind.

"Yah! You will see, I will catch you." Jungkook said taking of his shirt showing off his abs and incredible body. I feel my face heating up and my eyes are frozen on the view in front of me. I went underwater to cover my blushing face.

Jungkook jumped in the water and quickly swam to the spot where I was. Seeing me hiding under the water, he swam down to be face to face with me.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt soft hands grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to Jungkook's chest. As soon as I opened my eyes, Jungkook was only inches away from my face as he was hugging me by my waist. I felt like my heart was going to explode any time soon. Jungkook started to lean forward and in that moment, my heart threatened to burst out of it's ribcage.

I feel so nervous but I leaned forward and closed the gap between us, locking our lips together. I stood there not knowing if I should kiss him back or not, but eventually I kissed him back. Our kiss is passionate and delicate. I was totally whipped and into the kiss as I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and to be closer to him. We went up in the water, never leaving each other's lips.

It's like the time froze and we are in our own world. Nothing else matters, only us in our perfect moment. We are feeling each other warmth and we don't want anything else than to be in each other's arms. The way our lips move slowly and in sync flashes sparkles everywhere on our body. Our lips belong to each other and nobody else can ruin this moment.

The kiss started to heat when Jungkook slided his hands to my butt and gently gripped it, making me let out a small muffled moan since our mouths were glued together. I feel embarassed and nervous for letting such sound escape my mouth, but I decided to ignore and wrapped my legs around Jungkook's waist. Our bodies were so close to each other, leaving no gap between. I feel so good to be inn Jungkook's arms. I have never felt something like this, the way Jungkook makes me feel is something I have never experienced in my life before. I never had a love life. Nobody wanted to be near me in a romantic way because I'm gay, not even the girls talked to me. They thought it was pointless to talk to a gay guy when I will never like them like they like me and they don't even wanted to be my friends. Only Jin and Yoongi hyung were there for me when I needed them.