Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter

Two months later..

Classes were over and Christmas holidays arrived. Everything have been going well between Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship. Well, kind of going well. Taehyung has been feeling upset and lonely. He has been longing for Jungkook's warm and touch. You must be asking why? Well, when classes were over, Jungkook went on a trip to New York with his family and Taehyung hasn't seen him since then. It has been already a week and some days and they only exchanged some text messages. The boy is starting to think his boyfriend is ignoring him and it makes him feel sad.
Taehyung is spending his christmas holidays at home with his mother. He still goes to his work even though he has to catch the bus two hours before work to reach there in time. It's really exhausting but he has to do it to save the money to finish his three year college degree. His work days changed to three days instead of four days because they have a new employee. His days are completed like that, home and work. His mother works 8 hours a day so he only sees her at night when he comes from work, but he is glad that he can spend one or two hours with her. She makes dinner and always waits for Taehyung so they can eat together. When Taehyung went home, she bombarded him with kisses and hugs. She bought chocolates and candies because she knows her son loves sweet things. Taehyung spends his days eating sweets, seeing movies all by himself, and worrying about Jungkook not talking too much to him and then he goes work when it's his work days. His hyungs went back to Daegu to spend their holidays with their families and since Taehyung is living now in Seoul, they don't see each other too often. Yoongi is the only one that is always messaging and video calling Taehyung. He always says he can't wait to see his baby brother and he has some presents to give him for christmas and his birthday. Well, about Jin...since Namjoon asked him to be his boyfriend that it has been Namjoon here and there. His hyung is really in love with the boy and they spend a lot of time together. Taehyung is really happy for him and they talk some days a week, but it's ok. Namjoon even went to Daegu to spend his holidays with Jin and he introduced his parents to Namjoon. When he talks to Taehyung on the phone, he says his house is crazy, their parents love Namjoon and are always spoiling the couple. Taehyung sometimes envy his hyung. He really wants to introduce Jungkook to his mother but he guesses now is not the time.

Two days before christmas day.

Taehyung was seeing his third movie that afternoon when he ran out of chocolate and pop corn. He sighs and stands up from the couch. He puts his comfortable shoes on and dresses his fluffly coat on. It's snowing outside so he needs to be as warm as possible. He puts his gloves and scarf on and grabs his wallet and phone. He leaves his apartment and walks down the street to go to the convenience store. He is glad that the store is so close to his house. He walks in the store and immediately goes to the sweet corridor. He grabs toblerone, milka, lindor and other chocolates that he likes. He grabs some pop corn and some juice and paid for all the items. Taehyung has been eating more candies since he said goodbye to his boyfriend and went home for holidays. He can't help the need to eat more and more, and looks like he gained two or three pounds so far. He sighs and leaves the store, going home to see movies and get depressed. He walks up the stairs shaking his body because even though he is fully clothed with winter clothes, he still feels cold. Maybe because it rained a bit and he got a little wet. He takes his house keys from his coat pocket and was about to open the door when two muscled arms made their way around Taehyung's waist and hugged him tight. He let out a loud scream and dropped his bag and keys on the ground. He was about to say something but a sweet and gentle voice made him open and close his mouth, not knowing how to react.

"Baby." Jungkook sweetly said resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. He turned his head and brushed his lips against Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung turned around and his mouth was wide open and his eyes glassy. He was beyond speechless. Jungkook was looking so hot, his hair was parted to the side, his forehead on full display. His skin was glowing and he looked ten times hotter than the last time Taehyung saw him. His outfit is fully black and his coat fits him so well. He is looking like a god and Taehyung feels his heart beating faster and faster.