Chapter 15 - New beginning

-6 months later-

(Month: June, one year and four months already passed)

The boy unlocks the front door with his keys and takes his shoes off and puts on his slippers. He wanders to the living room and then to the kitchen calling for his mother but no response. Looks like she went to work at 2 pm today. He opens the fridge and takes out some leftovers from last night stir fried ramen he did. A cup of water is put on the table next to the ramen and the boy eats it like he has been starving for days. This is what happens when he skips his breakfast, lunch and diner. He washes the dishes and then goes to his room. He takes off his clothes leaving him just in his boxers. Then he puts on some sweatpants and jumps to bed and let the not so soft blankets and sheets engulf him, making him fall asleep in mere seconds.

Taehyung has been working non-stop, going from work to work, from shift to shift. He works 15 hours a day in three jobs and he always gets home late, but he is happy. He and his mother moved to Seoul five months ago because her friend got her a full-time job there. She only has to work 8 hours a day and she earns a lot more compared to the four jobs she had in Daegu, where she only gained half of what she is receiving now. It's really surprising. She also wanted to move because of what happened to him in one of his jobs. Don't worry. He went to the police and he got the other man fired and he had to pay Taehyung a compensation for what he did and tried to do to him. His mom wanted him to get help when that happened and because she noticed he was really depressed since he came back from Hawaii and then his father's dead. He refused because the time he would spend in therapy can be used to work and save money for college. 

And that's what he did, he saved all the money he possibly could on his piggy bank and now he has the money for his college. You can't even imagine his happiness and glossy eyes when he and his mom looked at what all his hard work did. He almost lost hope in life one year ago but his mom and his hyungs helped him. Now if you ask me where his hyungs are, that's a simple question to answer. Well, Jin's parents sent him for a one year study abroad in Japan and he is coming back to Daegu next month. Taehyung really misses him but they video call each other whenever they can do it. About Yoongi, he got in on Daegu university but he transfered to Seoul university and he will attend classes there in October, along with Taehyung and Jin. Yes, they will be together in this new chapter of their lives. The sad part is that Taehyung will have to stay in the college dorms alongside with his hyungs, because Seoul University is like four hours away from his home, so he can't stay at home. He will visit his mother every weekend and they will call each other everyday. He was a little bit hesitant but his mom said she was going to be fine, for him to not worry.
Also, his mother told him that he didn't need to work in three jobs because she can help him now but he wanted to work and save as much as he could. We don't know when they will need the money on future problems or debts. But of course, when school starts, he will stop working on those three jobs and he will find a job near his university campus.

Everything in his life seems to be stabilized for now. Taehyung no longer feels like suffocating everytime he leaves his house and he no longer feels heartbroken. Yes, he no longer texts or calls Jungkook. It has been more than eight months that he stopped calling him and drowning his mail box with messages. He still hasn't fully healed, but he no longer thinks of him everyday like he did before. He won't waste his time anymore thinking about someone who played with him and broke him. Taehyung bets Jungkook must be living his life to the fullest since he is rich and does whatever he wants while Taehyung struggled for more than a year and only two or three months ago he found stability and 'peace' in his life.

Taehyung hates Jungkook. He can't even imagine seeing HIM again. He doesn't want to see him again. The pain and the flashbacks will appear on his mind and he will break down. So he really hopes to NEVER see him again. But deep inside, we all know that Taehyung is probably still in love with Jungkook. He is just traumatized and heartbroken because Jungkook abandoned him when he needed him the most and Taehyung...can't forgive him.