Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"J-Jungk-kook..."

I manage to say in my shocked state. I can't believe that he is right in front of me. I didn't know my eyes could open this wide until this moment. My mouth is slightly open as I mutter his name coming out almost like a whisper. My hands are shaking and my heart beats fast like if I had just ran a marathon. I look deep into his eyes and I can see that he is as shocked as me, but he keeps a serious face and walks past me, completely ignoring my presence or the fact that I just said his name. I freeze in my spot, confused and somehow hurt by his action just now. 

Why did he ignore me? I'm the one who is hurt and heartbroken. I'm the one he abandoned and left me like if I never existed for him in the first place so why...why am I feeling like I was stabbed again? Suddenly, I feel a hand pat my shoulder and I quickly turn around in panic, only to see Yoongi's concerned face.

"Calm down. What happened?" Yoongi asks me eyeing me looking for something wrong. But doesn't he know that what's wrong in me is deep inside me?

"W-What do you mean? I was just waiting for you..." I say nervously turning around and taking small steps forward.

"I told you to go to class that I would catch up with you." Yoongi says and starts walking beside me.

"Sorry, I forgot..." I mumble not looking at him.

"Are you nervous for the first class, Tae?" Yoongi puts his hand on my shoulder stopping me on my track.

"N-No, why do you ask?" I finally look at him only to see a small smile on his lips.

"I know you are but don't worry. Your hyung here won't let anyone mess with you." He says as he gives me a small hug and we start walking still with his arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you hyung." He squeezes my shoulder a little bit in response.

"Anything for you, Tae." He pokes my cheeks making me blush. Yoongi is being really nice to me today. 

We finally reach our class and it's already full with students, only a few seats empty.  We rush and take two seats at the back. After five minutes the teacher enters the class and greet us with a smile.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Kang Wang and I will be your drawing teacher this year. The class today will be short, I will only say the dates of your tests and other works for evaluation. You will only have one test and five drawing works. All individual works so don't try to cheat asking another person to draw for you. As a teacher, after I see your work in the classes, I will notice if someone is taking advantage of another student. So that's it for today. Everyone fill this sheet with your personal information so I can see your e-mails and other informations. After you finish, you can leave." Our teacher says and then sits on his chair talking with some students who approached him. Mr. Kang Wang seems to be a nice person. I'm looking forward for his classes.

Yoongi finished writing in his sheet and then gives it to the teacher. 

"Are you done?" Yoongi asks me as he takes a glance at my sheet.

"Almost done, hyung."
"Ohh hyung, you can go ahead. I need to search for a job nearby the college campus. Since we have free time now, there's no problem." I say as I stood up grabbing my backpack.

"Tae, I don't have free time now. Don't you remember that I chose a different subject from yours?" Yoongi chuckles patting my back.

"I completely forgot hyung. So I guess we will see each other in some hours." I gave him a small smile.

"I don't like the idea of letting you walk alone but I have some business to take care too, so be careful." Yoongi looks unsure but still smiles at me.