Chapter 14 - The time that passed...

-Next Day-

(Month: May)

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

The sky is filled with grey clouds and it seems like it's going to rain soon. The wind is blowing around making my hair move in different directions. I walk through this place with no living souls, only bodies resting beneath the soil. There are some splashes of colour next to the graves. The roses, tulips, daisies. There is so much diversity to look at. But the ones that caught my attention are the carnations. The ones that are in my hands right now. My mom and dad's favourite flowers, the ones that decorated their wedding party. The ones that express their love and forever bond. 

I walk around and notice that some graves don't have flowers illuminating the souls to a colourful world, but then...I think that their families no longer care about them and already forgot them and it makes me sad. It makes me sad to know that some resting souls here, they probably only received flowers after they died. It's so sad but it's the truth. At least, they still receive flowers, imagine those how don't receive any. Wherever they are, they must feel sad and forgotten.

Only the sound of my footsteps, the sound of the birds chirping, the sound of the trees moving because of the wind and the sound of my sobs can be heard in this peaceful place. There it is...My father's tomb...

*H-Hi D-Dad, I-I miss..." Sobs escape my lips. "I-I miss you so much, it hurts." My eyes are hurting because I can't stop crying. "I-I'm so sorry for not spending too much time with you...I'm so sorry for not making you proud of me." oh my god, I miss my dad so much...

"I wish we could have spend more time together, but I understand that it wasn't possible. I know that you worked really hard to support me and mom and I get it that you couldn't do more. You shouldn't have done that to your body. Working for 18 hours is not good. I wish you could have realized it sooner." I place the carnations in front of my dad's grave and then sit down on the ground next to it.

"Dad, I know you wanted me to go to college, but now...it's not possible. I have to stay and help mom with all the debts and expenses. We have to help each other recover." I feel so much pain, my tears keep falling. "Everything is gonna be ok. I know that you will give us strength...wherever you are...you will always stay in my heart and mind wherever I go." I hold my knees close to my chest as my sobs are muffled by it.

"I love you so much and it hurts to know that I no longer will be able to see your face or hug you. I no longer will be able to stay awake till late so I could see you coming home. You don't know that but I stayed awake untill I heard your car parking outside and I peeked through the window to see your face because I knew you would be angry to see me awake so late at night."