Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."

"I missed you Tae." Jungkook says caressing Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung's body and mind froze as soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth. His eyes are wide open, his mouth resembles a fish mouth as it opens and closes countless times. His eyes are turning glassy because this is what he wanted to hear from Jungkook's mouth for a long time. He misses the boy too, but will he tell him that? Of course not! As far as Taehyung knows it must be a prank on him because that person abandoned him years ago... He can't let this hand caressing his cheek break the wall he built for months and leave him defenseless without anyone to heal him and comfort him.

"Don't do this. I don't believe you." Taehyung softly says looking down and taking Jungkook's hand away from his face. All he wanted to say is that he misses everything about the other boy, his touch, his bunny smile, his hands, his big doe eyes and his conforting words. But he can't... Jungkook left him alone when he needed him and broke his heart into million pieces that still haven't reconnected again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you like that." Jungkook says turning around ready to walk away but a hand wrapping around his wrist stopped him. He turned his head and saw Taehyung holding his wrist with wide eyes and a blush on his cheeks. But he didn't say anything and just stood there frozen.
Jungkook turned around and walked over to Taehyung, making both their breaths hitch.

"What are you d-" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook was only some inches away from his face, he could already feel the other's breath hitting his face.
Taehyung was beyond speechless and this moment is bringing so many good memories he made with Jungkook back inHawaii.

~Flashback ON~

The two love birds entered their shared hotel room after a long day of exploring the island and having fun at the beach.
Jungkook was poking his boyfriend sides making him giggle and move his body to escape from those hands tickling him. He wiggled his body trying to get away from the other boy's hold, but the firm grip Jungkook has on his waist doesn't let him run away. So Taehyung pushed Jungkook away but he stumbles on his legs and was about to fall face first on the floor but Jungkook caught him last minute.

"Baby, be careful. You could have hurt yourself." Jungkook says hugging his boyfriend and peppering kisses all over his face and head. Taehyung is blushing deep and his heart is about to burst out of his chest.

"I'm ok kookie." Taehyung says as he leans back and looks deep at his boyfriend's face. They are so close to each other that their breaths are hitting each other's faces. Taehyung cups Jungkook's cheek with one hand and with the other hand, he traces the other boy's features, going from his eyes to his nose and then to his lips. He pauses there and brushes his index finger on his boyfriend's soft and pump lips.