Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"

Taehyung and Jungkook sat there talking for about two hours. Taehyung kept yawning and his eyes were threatening to close any moment. Jungkook noticed his sleepy state and said that it was time to go back to their room.

They arrived at their room and Taehyung didn't even change his clothes and just lay down on his bed, falling asleep immediately.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself not to appreciate the other boy beautiful face even though his lips were parted and his hair was messy. "He is so handsome." Jungkook whispered his words. He changed his clothes to pajamas and then went to sleep.

Day 2

Taehyung groaned while he opened his eyes because of the  sudden bright light hitting his eye sight. He already regretted his choice of choosing the bed near the window. He would wake up every day by the sunlight hurting his eyes.

He sat up in his bed and there was no sign of Jungkook, so he stood up and grabbed his clothes to take a quick bath to meet with his hyungs so they would eat breakfast.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 am. He whined because he thought of the exhausting day ahead of him. His hyungs want to go sightseeing today and visit a lot of places in just one day. Which is impossible. They want to kill his poor legs, he thought. He doesn't have a good physique because he hates sports so he will be death tired in the end of the day.

Taehyung checked his phone for new messages when he exited the bathroom and was already ready to leave the room.

~3 new messages from Bread genie groupchat~

Bread genie groupchat

Bread genie: Hi hi Taetae, where are you?

Bread genie: TAETAE, we are in front of the hotel waiting for you!!!!

Yoongs: YAH, Tae!! Where are you? I'm tired of putting up with Jin's bullshit..Hurry up!!

Taetae: Hi hyungs, I'm leaving my room now, see you soon!

*

TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Hi hyungs." I said waving and smiling at them.

"Taetae, I missed you." Jin hyung said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"So, Chang Min from our class told me there is a coffee shop nearby that he went yesterday that sells really delicious pancakes and everything for breakfast. Do you want to go?" Yoongi said and we quickly nodded our heads telling him yes as our stomach's groaned pleading for food.

"Ok, let's go then." He said and we anxiously followed him. Our minds only thinking about eating.

                                                        --

The coffee shop was just a ten minute walk from the hotel but seemed like it was a thirty minute walk. We arrived there and I quickly sat in one of the tables ignoring my surroundings and motioning my hyungs to sit next to me.

I was amazed at the menu but I have to choose carefully because I can't waste the already small amount of money I have for the two weeks here. I looked on the menu for the cheapest food they have and I was faced with only two pancakes with honey and a cup of coffee.