Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."

"Fuck you." I say coldly before I walked to the restroom door. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm rather harshly making me stumble back. 

"Slow down flower, we still have some business to talk." He says smirking and tightening his grip on my arm, making me whimper in pain.

"Let me go. We don't have anything to talk to each other." I say as I push him away from me.

"Little flower faggot boy seems to have grown the guts." He says laughing and smirking at my attempt of an angry face, but he just thinks that I'm fucking stupid.

"Shut up." I shout at him, making him laugh even more and then take some steps closer to me as I take steps away from him until my back hits the wall. He puts his arms on both sides of my head trapping right there.
"What are you doing? Leave me alone!" I try to push him away but he holds my arms preventing me from escaping.

"You know faggie? All this time, I wondered why I didn't take advantage of the fact that you loved me. As a gay person, you must do blowjobs and other stuff to every guy, so I should have made you do that to me and the funniest thing is that you would have done it so I would date you, wouldn't you?" He says as he caresses my cheek and places his arms on my waist. I try to push him away but he only smirks and holds me tighter.

"You are a psycopath, leave me alone." I gather all my strenght and push him away kicking his balls in the process. I run to the door and before I left I said "I would have never done something like that to you. You disgust me." I open the door and run to the cafeteria. I can't deal with his shit anymore. He is such a psycopath and I don't want to see him ever again.

I sat on my chair breathing heavily and taking some sips of my water to calm me down. 

"What happened? Did you run a marathon or went to the restroom?" Jin says frowning his brows in confusion. Yoongi looks at me and pats my back to calm me down and then asks what's wrong.

"Hyungs, I just saw Sang Cheol in the restroom and he..he..." I say looking down at the table trying to contain this anger inside me. I start moving my right leg up and down nervously.

"You saw who??" Jin shouts in disbelief and quickly stands up going next to me eyeing me everywhere looking for any sign of bruises.

"Where is he? I swear I will fucking kill that bastard. He escaped in Daegu but he won't escape now. Tell me where he is, Tae!" Yoongi stands up, face red with so much anger but he still looks at me with some pain in his eyes. The kind of pain only them and I understand.

"Please, calm down and sit so I can tell you everything. Please do that for me." I say with a sad face holding their hands pleading for them to listen to me.

"Tae, you know how much I hate that guy. I can't let this go." Yoongi says looking away to avoid seeing my face right now because he knows once he sees, his heart will melt and calm down.

"Hyung, please..." I squeeze his hand and guide him to sit down. Luckily, the lunch time is almost over so there's only some students here and there.

"Ok ok Tae. But I can't promise not to kill him once I see him." Yoongi says as he sits on his chair and rubs his thumb on my hand to comfort me. Jin is already sitting on his chair not uttering a single word. I guess memories from the past are wandering on his mind right now. I hate this. I don't want them to be sad for me. I don't want them to go through this again. I don't want them to pity me. I don't want none of this right now. For fucks sake, I just want to study art and pass everything with flying colors, but Jimin happened, Jungkook happened and Sang Cheol happened. I hate this.

"So I was washing my face and thinking aloud because I thought I was alone, but then a voice came from behind me and it was him. It was Sang Cheol. He said how he missed beating me up and how he wished he had taken advantage of the fact I am gay."