Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

After saying goodbye to Jungkook, I joined my hyungs that were in the line to enter the bus to go to Daegu. My eyes are red and watery because of all the crying and they immediately questioned me. I'm not in the mood for questions, I just want to sleep until I get home. Just that..

"Aigoo. What happened Tae?" Jin questions me as he turns around to look at me. He looks surprised when he sees my eyes. Yoongi is concerned. I can see it in his eyes.

"It's nothing..really" I say as I take my backpack from my back and search for my wallet to grab the money for the bus. I try my best to avoid their gazes on me.

"It's clearly not nothing... What happened Tae? You know you can tell us anything, don't you?" Jin says as he places a hand on my shoulder. "Is it about Jungkook, isn't it?" His voice sounds sad and concerned all at the same time. Hearing Jungkook's name makes me broke down in tears and Jin hugs me.
"It's gonna be alright sweetie." He pats my back and pecks my hair.

"I-It's just that I miss him already. I want to be with him...but I can't right now." I hug him tight and bury my face in his chest to get some comfort. Yoongi places a hand on my head and ruffles my hair.

"You will see him. Maybe not soon, but you will." Yoongi says rubbing my back.

"I know hyung, but I feel sad anyway..." I back away from the hug and Jin is smiling widely at me. I give him a small smile and he pinches my cheeks. "My cute baby is so grown up."

"I'm not a baby." I say crossing my arms and attempting to do a pissed off face, but to no avail because he pokes my sides making me giggle.

"You know that when you get angry, you look a lot more like a cute baby, don't you?" Jin says and I sightly push him away and Yoongi just laughs at my act.

"You are supposed to be the hyung but you are such a kid." I say laughing and running to the bus. He runs after me but I manage to enter the bus and sit where he doesn't see me.

"Caught you." He appears in front of me, his eyes peeking from the front seat.

"You are such a goofy hyung." We laugh together at your goofiness and then we look at Yoongi who looks so embarassed from our behaviour. We laugh even more.

"Such kids." Yoongi says and sits two seats away from us. We call for him but looks like he is in dreamland already.

Jin sits next to me since the bus has two seats in each side. He gets comfortable and then closes his eyes to sleep. I grab my phone and send a message to Jungkook before going to sleep since it's a three hour ride.

Taehyung: Hi kookie. I hope you are ok and heading home.

Taehyung: Message me when you can. I love you.

Taehyung: I love you so much!!

I waited for about 10 minutes for his answer, but he never messaged me back so I got myself comfortable in the bus seat and slept through the ride. I guess he is busy with his friends and family.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bus arrived at our destination and stopped in front of our school. Everyone got out and me and Jin were the last ones, pratically dragging our feet on the ground to get out. We are still half asleep and we just want to get in bed and sleep for days. As soon as I get out of the bus, I see my mom outside waving at me. She looks stange, like she was crying minutes ago.

"Taehyung! Tae!" She calls me and I immediately run towards her, wrapping my arms around her tightly. She holds me back and breaks down crying. I back away and frown.