Chapter 39 - Jungkook

Christmas holidays were over and Taehyung had the time of his life. On his birthday, Jungkook spoiled him again with presents. Taehyung's mother loved the bag Jungkook offered her and she was really friendly to the boy. Everything was going like he wanted. Jungkook went with him to his work and stayed there until he was out of it. He did everything for Taehyung and he is really thankful. His heart is full of love and he thinks that's what he deserves. Although, Taehyung feels kind of sad that Jungkook couldn't spend his holidays with his parents. There were some days that he seemed to be sad but he did his best to be happy for Taehyung. Jungkook's parents are always traveling but when they are in Seoul. They still don't have time for their son and Jungkook tries really hard to hide that sadness but Taehyung can see through him. He knows his boyfriend needs his parents but he can't have them. So Taehyung will always stay by his side and give him all the love he deserves. Their relationship has been really perfect. They are always clinging to each other, always kissing, always hugging and caressing each other, not always but they do a lot of sex. They support each other one hundred percent and love each other. What else could they ask for? Could something go wrong with their relationships? Well, I don't think so, but life is impredictable and love can die.
Anyway, these holidays were so good for them. They explored new parts of both of them. Discovered more about each other, about their bodies and their families. It was extremely good for their relationship foundation and to make it stronger. The fact that Taehyung's mother really likes Jungkook makes him even happier to know that his mom supports them 100%. Although he can't meet Jungkook's parents because they are really homophobic and don't even know that their son likes both male and female. He doesn't care, he won't force Jungkook to do something he isn't prepared. They will continue to date and explore their relationship and be happy. That's all they want for them.

Two years and half later...

"Will you stop, please? Please, stop!" Taehyung said with a trembling voice trying his best not to cry. He looked away not being able to look at the other boy any longer. He is feeling like trash and his tears are already brimming on his eyes.

"You don't listen to me, Taehyung. I have been saying the same thing for some time now but you still don't listen." Jungkook said in a angered tone and grabbed Taehyung's chin so he could face him. But he grabbed his chin in a rather aggressive way making the other wince in pain.

"You're hurting me! Please stop this nonsense." Taehyung yelled and pushed him away, rubbing his chin to ease the pain. He looked deep into Jungkook's eyes and clenched his fists.
"Where did all this insecurity come from? You have been like this for some months now and this needs to stop. For the hundred time, Dong Shin is just my colleague, nothing more than that. You already know that so please stop with your jealousy." Taehyung softly said walking over to his boyfriend and placing his hands on his chest. Jungkook looked away and clenched his fists. Taehyung turned his face around so he could face him and Jungkook immediately unclenched his fists and his face turned into a soft look. Seeing the tears in Taehyung's eyes really hurt him knowing he is the reason his boyfriend is crying.
"I love you Jungkook, so please stop this." Taehyung softly said as he threw himself to Jungkook's arms and hugged him tighter. Jungkook hugged him back and pecked his head.

"I'm sorry baby, but promise me you won't let him touch you or be close to you?" Jungkook asked the other and Taehyung felt his heart tightening on his chest.

"I promise." Taehyung answered him with tears in his eyes.

"I love you Taehyung." Jungkook happily said and hugged him tighter. Taehyung sighed feeling his heart getting another cut. After this, they had sex for quite some time and then slept. Both of them were tired for discussing for more than two hours. Taehyung was the most exhausted. He has been working, studying and then dating with Jungkook. Dating with Jungkook has been quite exhausting for him. His boyfriend is always accusing him of cheating since that new boy came to their university and to Taehyung's course. In case you are wondering who Dong Shin is... Well, Dong Shin came from Ilsan and started studying on the same course as Taehyung. He came to finish his last year and since he knew nothing, Taehyung gladly offered his help to show the college campus and to help him study. But Jungkook...He has been feeling quite jealous and aggressive towards Taehyung. Whenever he sees Taehyung talking or smiling at the other boy, he immediately gets possessed by something and drags Taehyung to their dorm and they spend hours discussing and never getting anywhere. If you're asking yourself why their dorm room? They changed their dorms on their second year of college and Taehyung went to Jungkook's dorm while Namjoon went to the dorm that used to be Taehyung's, so he could live with Jin.
Don't get it wrong, everything was going well but Jungkook revealed his jealous side and Taehyung is quite disappointed. He never gave him reasons to feel like that but even though they have been discussing for less than a year. Jungkook still doesn't change this part of him. He never hit Taehyung but sometimes he was inches from hitting him. It hurts Taehyung to be in this situation but his love for the boy doesn't let him break things off. So he endures his jealousy and tries his best to make him understand that he is the only one for him. It's not easy but he tries everyday and it has been working for some months even though they discuss almost every week.
The thing is Jungkook is being a hypocrite since he does worse. He has been quite close to Nayan even though Taehyung told him to stay away from her some times. They are in the same business course so they see each other in every class. She is very touchy with Jungkook but he doesn't seem to notice that and let's her do what she wants. She touches his biceps and sometimes even hugs him. Taehyung tells him that he doesn't like it but Jungkook always tells him that they both talked and she is really sorry for what she did and she really wants to be friends with Jungkook. He forgave her and they have been friends for some months. It breaks Taehyung's heart when Jungkook walks away in the middle of their discussion to go to her room so he can calm down. Taehyung stays in their room crying and crying for hours until he falls asleep. He sometimes goes to his work with his eyes puffy and red and tries his best not to cry while on work.
Taehyung has been enduring all this pain alone. He didn't tell anything to his hyungs. No! He can't tell them. He can't make them feel his pain again so he puts on his best smile when he is with them and even though they suspect of something. They keep quiet and make their baby brother feel good giving him kisses and hugs. Showing that they are here for him and that he can tell them when he is ready. When they are being too sweet to him, Taehyung has to walk away telling them he needs to rest and he cries all the way to his dorm, silently. It's his pain.