Chapter 9 - Jealous

Taehyung woke up by the bright light hitting his face. Since his bed is next to the window, he wakes up every day by the light burning his sight. He rubbed his eyes and let his eyes adjust to the sudden brightness, but it didn't help that much. He looked at his phone screen and saw it was already 9 am and that he had 2 messages, probably from his hyungs to have breakfast with them. He messaged them and was about to get up from bed when he noticed something strong holding him back to the soft mattress. 

Taehyung turned around to see what was happening but then he saw none other than the person that he can call boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He slightly giggled at the thought that he has a boyfriend and it's Jungkook, he is so perfect. Taehyung is also surprised that someone actually likes him this way and wants him to be his boyfriend.

Since what happened with Sang Cheol, that Tae never trusted anyone anymore, only his family and friends. He had crushes but he never developed any kind of romantic feelings towards a boy and neither did he confess to anyone he liked. The boys didn't even talk to him because they said they could catch his gay disease. Taehyung has never been so happy since 10th grade, but now being on his boyfriend embrace and knowing that someone likes him and that he belongs to that person. His heart melts thinking about Jungkook and how good he makes him feel, just seeing his bunny smile and feeling his touch.

Taehyung pushes his thoughts away as he places his head on his pillow, now facing the boy sleeping on his bed. He looks at his handsome face and carefully see every feature. He lifts his hand and traces every part of his boyfriend's face. He can't help not to giggle when he notices that Jungkook and he have moles basically in the same spots on their faces. He gently touches the other boy's moles. He pokes his nose and pinches his cheeks, he then looks at his lips and he really wants to touch them but he pulls his hand away, but then a hand grabs his wrist and Jungkook places a kiss on his hand. 

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" Jungkook says with a husky voice and with messy hair, his eyes slightly open and a bunny teeth smile on display, making Tae's heart melt at the sight in front of him. He is a blushing mess and he covers his face with his other hand. But Jungkook takes his hand away and places a kiss on her too. Taehyung is just as red as a tomato.

"G-Good morning Kookie. I slept really well and you?" Taehyung doesn't know why or how but Jungkook has this effect in him that whenever he talks to him, he blushes really hard and also stutters so much.

"Of course baby, cuddling with you is just what I need to sleep well." He says as he leans forward letting just a small gap between them, making Taehyung's heart beat faster.

"You're so goofy." Taehyung giggled at his boyfriend words. He buried his face on the pillow to avoid Jungkook's smirk but he tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist and pulled the boy closer to him.

"Only when I'm with you." Taehyung looked up from the pillow and Jungkook was literally in his face, lips almost touching.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Jungkook-" He cut me off as he placed a small peck on my lips.

"You are so beautiful. I want to wake up every day with you by my side." He caressed my cheeks and placed open-mouthed kisses all over my face. I chuckled and hugged him tightly. Jungkook makes me feel so good and loved. I really want to stay with him forever.

"I feel the same way kook. You are everything I need in my life." I pulled away from the hug and looked deeply into his eyes. We stood there looking into each other's eyes for some seconds, then Jungkook placed his lips on mine and he started kissing me slowly and gently. I kissed back and he grabbed my neck pulling me closer to him to deepen the kiss. Our bodies were as close as our lips, no space left between us. His hands started to roam from my neck to my waist. He slowly grabbed the hem of my shirt and roamed his hands in the bare skin of my chest and stomach.