Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."

--Seoul Incheon Airport--

(One year and eight months ago)

*JUNGKOOK'S POV ON*

"Here is your phone, thank you so much Jungkookie. My parents are busy so could you take me home?" Jimin says as he hands my
phone back and then makes that cute voice pleading to me.

"Of course Jimin-shi. It's on the way so I will tell my driver to take you home." I say as I give him a small smile and then walk to the car to talk to my driver.

My hyungs already left to their homes and only Jimin and I remained on the entrance of the airport. I was waiting for Jimin to give my phone back which took more than five minutes. I just wanted to have my phone and send a hundred messages or call my boyfriend so I could hear that peaceful yet deep voice, that sent me to paradise everytime I heard him. I can't accept the fact that I won't see Taehyung, first thing in the morning as I wake up. I tried my best not to cry in front of my baby not because it would make me look weak, but because if I cried, Taehyung would be even more of a crying mess and I hate seeing tears fall from that piece of art that is my boyfriend. I will have to deal with this distance for a while until we see each other again. We promised to message, call and facetime each other everyday until we are together again. I let out a sigh of relief when Jimin gave my phone back.

"Come on Jimin, let's go home." I say as I place my suitcases on the back of the car with the help of my driver. We place both my suitcases and Jimin's suitcases and then enter the car to finally go home.

"Thank you so much kookie. You are really the best." I tense upon hearing the nickname that only sounded good leaving Taehyung's mouth but I manage to show him a smile. Then I turn my attention to my phone as I type a message as fast as I could.

Jungkook: Hii baby, I'm going home now and I'm safe. I hope you arrive home safe and text me as soon as you receive my message.

Jungkook: I love you so much tae tae.

"Who you're talking to kookie?" Jimin tilts his head and leans forward to look at my phone, but I quickly turn the phone light off and place it on my lap.

"Taehyung." I say as I look out of the window seeing Seoul city.

"Ohh isn't he texting you back?" Jimin says holding back a chuckle as he bites his lips.

"I just sent the message so he might not have seen it yet." I say in a bored tone not understanding Jimin's sudden interest of knowing who I'm texting with.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't text you back though." Jimin says looking away to hide his smirk. Why is Jimin saying this type of things?

"What do you mean by that? Taehyung and I are really close, he wouldn't do that." I say looking back at him noticing something weird on his face. Is he smirking?

"Jungkookie, I will be honest with you. Whenever I was near him, there was something off with him. I don't know how to explain, but I hope you didn't think that high of him, you may end up disappointed." He says as he looks at me with a worried face and holding my hands to comfort me.

"You don't know him so don't just assume things, ok?" I say pushing his hands slightly away from mine and looking away. He is pissing me off. How dare he talk about Taehyung like that? Why was he never nice towards Tae?