Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."

Jungkook was about to get out of the gym lockers but Taehyung stopped him.

"Jungkook! Where are you going?" Taehyung asked holding his arm and looking confused.

"Jimin." Jungkook blankly answered and was about to get out but Taehyung stopped him again.

"Jimin? What are you going to do?" Taehyung held his hands and looked at him.

"Don't you get it Tae? He was the one who separated us!" Jungkook angrily said taking Taehyung's hands from his. He turned around and got out. Taehyung ran after him trying to stop him but he kept walking. "Jungkook!" He was ignored so he just followed the other.
He followed Jungkook through the campus and only stopped when they reached his dorm room. Jungkook stopped in front of his dorm and millions of thoughts ran through his mind. Taehyung placed his hand on his shoulder and the boy looked at him with so much sadness and anger that made Taehyung's heart heavy.

"Stay outside, Tae. I don't want you to get more hurt." Jungkook said holding his hands and leaned forward to peck his lips. Taehyung nodded and gave a nervous smile. Jungkook caressed his cheeks and opened the door, entering his room and then closing the door.

Jungkook walked forward as soon as he saw the figure of his best friend lying on the bed, laughing hardly at something on his phone.

"Ohhh kookie, didn't see you there!" Jimin said turning his phone off and standing up to hug the other. He smiled but his smile soon vanished when Jungkook held his arms in front of him, not letting him touch him.

"Kookie, I missed you. I didn't see you in school today. Where were you?" Jimin said trying to free himself from Jungkook's hold on his arms but to no success as the other's grip tightened around his arms.

"Why?" Jungkook blankly said eyeing the confused face of his best friend.

"Why what?" Jimin asked with a frown on his face.

"Why did you do that? To me? Your best friend since childhood? I trusted you and saw you as a brother and you just did that to me!!" Jungkook spat out with so much anger tightening his hold on Jimin's arms making him wince.

"What?? Jungkook! What are you talking about?? And you're hurting my arms." Jimin pushed him away and rubbed his arms who were hurting. He is so confused as to why his best friend is acussing him of betraying him.

"Don't fucking lie. I finally discovered what you did two years ago in Hawaii. How could you do this to your best friend??" Jungkook pushed Jimin hard making him fall flat on the floor.

"I don't know what you're talking about kookie." Jimin stood up rubbing his ass from the fall. He looked up at Jungkook with puppy eyes and walked forward to touch him. Jungkook slapped his hand and his eyes darkened.

"Don't fucking call me kookie! Only Taehyung can call me that, not you! I guess you found out about me and Taehyung and decided to ruin it for us. How can you be so fucking heartless?" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's collar and pushed his hair making him look at him. All Jimin saw in Jungkook's eyes were anger, sadness and so much more emotions he couldn't decipher.

"I-I don't k-know what y-y-ou're t-talking about kookie." Jimin mentally smirked remembering what he did two years ago. He doesn't regret anything he did till now. He wants Jungkook, he only did that and he will do anything to get him.

"So you will keep lying till the end, you fucking asshole!" Jungkook tightened his hold on his collar and with his other hand he punched Jimin on the face. Jimin gasped at the unexpected act from his best friend and held his cheek in disbelief.

"You think you can fuck up with my relationship with Taehyung and hide it forever? The truth can take a while to come but it does come, Jimin!" Jungkook spat out pushing Jimin harshly to the floor. He whimpered but Jungkook didn't care, he walked forward and punched him hard, not caring if his ex best friend was crying in pain. "I hate you so much! I will fucking kill you!!" Jungkook said punching and kicking him everywhere on his body. Jimin stayed still being beaten and crying hard.