Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'

The two boys pull away from the kiss and stay there looking deep into each other's eyes. Jungkook is hovering over Taehyung and their eyes sparkle with so much love that they were feeling for each other in that moment. Craving and desire for each other's touch, but in a innocent way. Both Jungkook and Taehyung are virgins and they will be gentle with each other. No rushing or harsh things between them. They will just take things slow and as gentle as possible because they want their first time to be filled with love and passion, not filled with lust and harsh feelings.

After some time of staring at each other, Jungkook attached their lips again in a slow and sloppy kiss. This time he doesn't lick and suck Tae's neck and jawline. He places butterfly kisses all over the other boy's cheeks, jaw, neck and then to his collarbones. Taehyung kisses Jungkook's hair, forehead and then his neck as the other boy kisses his collarbones.

Jungkook slowly removes Tae's shirt to give him more access to his chest and his tummy, his soft and cute tummy. Kookie smiles against Taehyung's tummy as he places butterfly kisses there making the other boy giggle and shiver under his touch. Tae is so sensitive as well as Jungkook, which makes them whimper and squirm as they touch and kiss each other. 

"You are so beautiful, Tae." Jungkook says as he goes up and attachs his lips to Tae's. Taehyung takes this opportunity and tugs at the hem of his boyfriend's shirt in an attempt to take it off. Jungkook leans back and let's Taehyung take his shirt off. Taehyung smiles proudly which makes the other boy's heart beat harder with so much cuteness.

"You are so perfect kookie." Taehyung says as he trails his hands all over Jungkook's chest and then on his well defined abs. He giggles and hides his face in his hands when he sees Jungkook staring at him as he touches and admires his body. A wide bunny smile on his face feeling happy seeing the sight in front of him. A shirtless Taehyung with some love bites on his neck and collarbones from their make out session earlier, messy hair which makes him ten times hotter and beautiful, lips swollen and his cheeks flushing red.

"Baby, don't hide your face. You can touch me wherever you want. I'm your boyfriend." Jungkook says as he takes the hands away from his boyfriend's face, making him look up at him. He leans forward and kisses his cheeks earning some giggles from the other. It makes him smile against his cheeks.

"I know kookie...I-I'm just shy and this is all new for me, you know." Taehyung pinches Jungkook's cheeks and then pecks his lips.

"This is new for me too. God, feeling your touch is so freaking good." Jungkook hugs his boyfriend, his body completely against him, not leaving a single gap between them. His crotch slightly touches Taehyung's making him groan at the sudden contact. Seeing the reaction of his boyfriend, he starts to slowly grind against his exposed boner making Taehyung let out loud moans.

"K-Koo-kie.." He manages to say earning his boyfriend attention.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook softly asks.

"M-Make l-love with m-me." Taehyung says looking straight at Jungkook's eyes, who stops kissing him and gives him his full attention.

"I would love that Tae." He kisses his lips again and then leans back, hovering above Taehyung. Jungkook unzips his shorts and pulls them down, throwing them to the floor after. Taehyung gulps at the view in front of him. Jungkook looks so big and he still has his boxers on, his hard member seems like it will rip his boxers anytime soon.

He takes his boxers soon after, exposing his hard boner to Taehyung, who looks away with his cheeks about to explode from the heat. Jungkook goes back to his position, hovering over his boyfriend.

"Tae. I will prepare you now so it doesn't hurt too much, is it ok?" He says smiling at him.

"P-Prepare me? What is that?" Taehyung looks so confused right now.