Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."

It was already 11 pm when Taehyung's work finished. So far he is liking his job, his colleagues are good to him and gave all the information he needed to work. His boss let's him know that he did a good job today. He will work four days a week always at 9 pm. It's a great schedule for him, it won't mess with his college work.
He waves goodbye to his colleagues and then exits his work place. It's so dark outside and it makes Taehyung feel uneasy because he is afraid. Walking alone at the middle of the night in a place where he doesn't know anybody frightens him, so he decides to walk fast almost like he is running. He hugs his body because it's cold and then he quickens his pace.
After 15 minutes of fast walking, he reaches his university campus and sighs in relief. "No more fear of getting assaulted or something even worse." He thinks as he relax his body and walks normally through the campus.
Taehyung was distracted and lazily walking that he didn't notice that as soon as he stepped inside the college ground, someone spotted him right away and followed him. The boy was about to send a message to Jin telling him that he is ok and almost at the dorm, but someone grabbed him from behind and covered his mouth with his hand preventing him from screaming for help.
Taehyung was lifted and was taken somewhere behind one of the buildings around the campus. The other throw him to the ground making him wince in pain because his hands were scratched when he hit the floor and his knees were hurt too.
Taehyung looked at his hands and whimpered seeing blood coming out of the scratches. He hates blood and it makes him feel dizzy but he shrugs it off because right now, he is in danger.

"Ohhh flower boy, have you been hiding from me? You of all people should know you can't." Sang Cheol says getting down and lifting Tae's chin. Taehyung looks at him with so much anger.

"What do you want? Leave me alone!" Taehyung shoves his hand away and glares at him. The other starts laughing.

"You know what, flower? Last time I saw you, I couldn't help myself to stop thinking about your mouth and those plump red lips. It made me wonder what wonderful things your little pretty mouth can do. So..." Sang Cheol stands up and starts taking his belt. "I think you should show how glad you are at me because of all the attention I gave you years ago." He smirks and starts unzipping his jeans.
Taehyung is shocked but he manages to stand up with his hurting knees.

"You must be out of your mind, you dirty pig!" Taehyung shouts and kicks him right where it hurts the most and runs away but before he spits in his face showing how disgusting he is.

"C-Come here you fucking faggot!" He yells gripping his manhood that is hurting like hell. After some seconds he runs to catch Taehyung. He is so mad right now and he will beat the other boy if he catches him.

Taehyung runs even though he feels pain in his body, especially his knees keep slowing him down. He spots the tree from last night and he thinks it's a good place to hide, but when he was about to go there, someone grabbed him from behind and pulled his hair making him scream in pain.

"You fucking bitch, you will do as I say. I own you and ever will." Sang Cheol says gripping the other boy's waist with one hand and with the other he starts unzipping Taehyung's jeans.

"Stop! Leave me alone." Taehyung starts moving around trying to get out of his hold but his energy ran out. He yells and kicks his legs. Taehyung looks around but no one is there to save him. Is Sang Cheol going to rape him? He starts screaming and crying.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung freezes hearing his name being called and how this voice sounds familiar. He looks to his right and sees...

"J-Jungkook! Help me!" Taehyung shouts with the last energy he had. When he saw Jungkook running towards him, he felt in peace and safe. Jungkook always had this feeling in him. He smiles as tears escape his eyes.