Chapter 35 - You and I

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping and I squinted my eyes when the light hit them from the window. The curtains were to the sides leaving the window completely on display letting the light warm us. I stretched out my arms and legs because they were stiff from sleeping, but then I felt a pain in my lower region and gasped putting my hands there to soothe the pain. I looked around the bed but there was no sight of Jungkook. Carefully, I stood up and limped walking to open the door to leave the room.

"Kookie?" I called for him when I noticed that he wasn't on the living room. I frowned my eyes and searched for him everywhere in the small house. But he isn't here, he's not here. Fear started to rise on my body and mind. I crouched down on my knees and hugged my body for comfort. Is he alright? Did he leave me here alone? I rocked my body back and forth. I stood up after thinking for some time and walked to the front door. I opened it and it was really sunny and peaceful outside. I looked around and stepped forward but before I put on my sneakers.

"K-Kookie? Where are you?" I shouted as I walked away from the house. He isn't answering me. Something must have happened to him. I walked for some minutes but stopped because the pain on my lower region is killing me with each step I take. I sat on a tree branch that was on the ground and growled when it hurt my ass. I stayed there for some time and then limped away to find Jungkook. I'm feeling sad because if he left me after what we did yesterday and the way he made me feel special, then I can't forgive him anymore. I looked down and walked not seeing to where I was going when I felt something hard bump into me, making fall hard on the ground letting out a scream from pain.

"OMG baby! Are you ok?" Jungkook lifted me from the ground and pulled me to his lap, as he was sitting on the ground because he fell too. I looked at Jungkook and started to tear up. I moved on his lap straddling his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. He hugged me caressing my back and saying sweet words to my ear to comfort me.

"W-Where were you? And why are you sweating so much, kookie?" I said leaning back and frowning at him with tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and gave me a small smile.

"I woke up soon and went for a run around the lake. Why are you here?" Jungkook said looking everywhere on my body to see if I was hurt.

"I woke up and didn't see you. I got scared and went to look for you." I said looking to our laps and fidgeting with my fingers. Jungkook lifted my chin and smiled.

"I would never leave you alone if that was what you thought." Jungkook ruffled my hair and pinched my nose. I hugged him and he chuckled at how cute I was.
"Don't cling too much to me, I'm sweating a lot." Jungkook said gently pushing me away from his sexy and sweaty body.

"No! I don't care. I want you." I said throwing myself to his arms and moving my body on his lap to be closer to him. He whimpered when my ass brushed against his bulge and he held my hips tighter. I looked to the side seeing his face getting wrinkles to control his breathing. I pecked his sweaty neck and roamed my hands on his chest and abs. I closed my eyes and inhaled his manly scent. I grabbed the back of his head and left kisses from his neck until I reached his mouth. Feeling his soft and plump lips as we kiss passionately. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and poked my nose.

"We should go back to the house. I need to take a shower and prepare us breakfast." I nodded and pecked his nose. He stood up lifting me up with him, as I straddled his lap. I groaned from the pain on my lower region and Jungkook frowned.
"Did you hurt yourself when you fell?" He asked me checking my legs and arms as I'm still on his lap.

"No no... It's from yesterday." I said looking away feeling my cheeks burning hot. Jungkook hugged me tight and pecked my shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby. I tried my best not to hurt you so much." Jungkook started walking to the house holding me carefully on his arms.