Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

After eating our delicious food, Jungkook paid for it and didn't even let me pay for half of the bill. We thanked the employee for the amazing food and then we got out. Jungkook's driver was already in front of the restaurant waiting for us.
He opened the door for us and then got in the car starting the engineer. Jungkook said something to his driver and then leaned back on his seat smiling at me.

"Are we going home?" I said smiling at him but inside I was hoping he would say no because I want to spend the rest of the day with him.

"No. I will take you somewhere special." Jungkook said smiling at me and placing his hand on my thigh. It made me blush and a nervous. I looked away staring out of the window to forget that Jungkook is touching my thigh. This street is really beautiful, it's full with expensive stores being one of them Gucci, which made me smile. There's trees on the sidewalk decorating the street. People wearing suits and work clothes walk around with their phones in their ears. Some woman walk with their friends, laughing and talking. There are parents walking with their children with their little and cute school backpacks. The overall scenery is beautiful and since it's almost 3 pm, the sky shines with blue, no clouds blocking its light. Seeing all of this makes me happy because since I moved to Seoul with my mom, I haven't seen any of this. For me it was only work and home. I didn't do any sightseeing or went out to have fun with my hyungs. They weren't even in Seoul so we couldn't hang out. My mom is always busy as well as me, so there's no time left.
I hope one day I can explore this beautiful city but for now, I can't. I have college and work at the restaurant and now that I have a... boyfriend. Oh my god, I have a boyfriend. I need to stop screaming in my head but I just can't take in how happy I am right now. Now I have a chance to be happy again and I won't lose it again. I want to be happy with Jungkookie. I want us to be together forever. He makes me so happy and I want to make him so happy. I always felt incomplete but with Jungkook, I feel so complete. He makes me feel things that nobody else ever made me feel. The way he touches me. The way we made love back at Hawaii and how gentle he was to me. Everything about him is amazing. The way he cares about me and loves me.
I used to hate him for leaving me, but deep inside I always loved him. I never stopped loving him. I was just mad and hurt. I wanted nothing with him but now I just want him to embrace me and tell me that I'm the only one he wants and loves.

"Tae? Baby.." Jungkook shook my hand carefully, making me wake up from my thoughts.

"Y-Yes kookie?" I looked at him with a confused look on my face and he chuckled. I frowned my eyes.

"We are here. Let's get out, ok?" Jungkook was about to open his door and getting out but before I stopped him grabbing his arm.

"Here? Where?" I said with frowned eyes and he turned his hand and gestured me to get out of the car.
I opened my door and got out and walked over to him. He placed his hand around my waist and brought me closer to his body.

"Where are we, kookie?" I said looking up at him with my hands on his chest.

"My favourite place." Jungkook said and looked around with a smile on his face.
I did the same and my mouth hung open seeing how beautiful this place is. There's no buildings around which makes me question if we are still in Seoul. All we can see are trees with brown and yellow leafs because it's autumn. It's a little park with some old benches with plants all over them. Even though it seems to be an abandoned park, it's really beautiful. The flowers with tons of colours bring so much life to this place. I smile when I hear water noises which means there must be a waterfall or lake close.

"Come with me but be careful where you step." I nodded and grabbed his arm in case I fall. He pecked my cheek and started walking.
After a 10 minute walk, we arrived in front of a small lake. I spotted a little and new house on the other side of the lake. It's really cold in here which makes me tremble. Jungkook noticed and wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm.