Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

Jungkook and I stayed there in the sand for a couple of minutes, talking with each other and just enjoying our moment together. Looking at the ocean and seeing families playing in the beach and group of friends, some from my school and some from Seoul, just enjoying this beautiful day. The sky is so blue, the water shines from the light of the sun. The sand is hot but not that much to hurt our feet. And the person next to me still is the most beautiful thing in this scenery. His warmth and touch on me is everything I need, after my little episode of jealousy. It makes me giggle thinking about it. I was jealous of Jimin when he is just Jungkook's bestfriend, but I couldn't help it. They were play and hugging each other that it looked like they were a couple in love.

Jungkook assured me that I'm the one he likes and that he only wants me. It still surprises me and amazes me. How can Jungkook make me so happy and make me feel all sorts of good feelings in just a couple of days? How is it possible? Never in my life I felt this kind of love and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. After meeting Jungkook, now I can say that I'm not afraid of love anymore. I will love him like he loves me.

We are in peace holding each other and from time to time, sneaking a kiss on each other's cheeks when...suddenly someone jumped on Jungkook's back, that person's elbow hitting my head in the process.

"What the-" Jungkook was cut off by Jimin.

"Kookie, let's play together over there." Jimin pouts and says that trying to look like a baby asking his father for a candy. He starts wiggling his feet on the sand throwing it at Jungkook, but I know for sure he was doing it for me because the sand was going more for my side than Jungkook's side. I'm so angry. Who does he think he is? Why do I bother him so much?

"Stop Jimin...I won't play with you if you don't stop throwing sand at us." Jungkook seemed to be pissed at his bestfriend's behaviour, but he got up and started tickling Jimin. My heart dropped right there and I was done.

"But Jungkookie, you promised me. You said you would play with me in the water." I looked at him pouting and making the most adorable face I could and then I looked down fidgeting with my fingers.

"Ohh, I completely forgot. Jimin, I'm really sorry but I promised Tae to spend time with him. I will hang out with you later." Jungkook knows I'm lying but seeing that he went on with my lie, he really wants to be with me rather than with Jimin. This makes me so happy and my heart is jumping in happiness. I can't help myself not to smile and I let out a giggle. I feel Jimin's eyes on me, he must want to kill me right now. I don't care.

"I can't believe this Jungkook." Jimin says before storming out of the beach towards the hotel. Jungkook has a sad look on his face and it makes me feel bad. I don't want him to lose his friends because of me.

"Jungkook...are you okay?" I say looking up at him.

"Of course baby. Jimin is angry but I will talk to him later." He smiles assuring me everything is ok.

"The last one to get into the water will face a punishment chosen by the winner." Jungkook says taking his shirt off and running to the water. 

"Yah, its not fair kookie." I get up taking off my shirt and running to catch him, but I already lost. Jungkook's feet are already touching the water. 

"You lost baby." He says laughing at my cute pissed face.

"So what is the punishment?" I say swimming to where he was. 

"I still don't know but once I know I will tell you which is really soon." He says smirking at me. He hugs me and places a kiss on my forehead. 

"It better not be something stupid." I pouted holding him tightly.