Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"

They all got out of the coffee shop with their backpacks ready to explore the island.

They have been walking for like thirty minutes and Taehyung is already complaining to Jin who is walking by his side. "My legs hurt so much hyung." He said while pouting and staying behind because Taehyung basically whispered and Jin as the distracted person he is, he didn't even hear him.

Actually, the truth is that Taehyung was walking with Jin right behind Jimin and Jungkook. Seeing how they were so happy while talking and touching each other. Taehyung couldn't help to feel a foreign feeling inside him. So he decided to stay behind to avoid hearing and seeing them anymore.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Yoongi said while curving his body to be at the same level as him because Taehyung was basically sitting on the ground filled with mud, leafs and bugs.

"Ah, I'm ok hyung. It's just my legs failing me." He said letting out a small laugh to avoid more questions. "Go ahead. I will be right behind you." 'Just go Yoongs', Taehyung thought.

Yoongi just nodded and then went back to his tracks.

"Ohh god, I need to work out." Taehyung said to nobody in particular because he was a little bit far from the rest of the group. Suddenly, he saw Jimin getting behind as he was tying his sneakers waving at Jungkook to go ahead.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I stood up and started walking to meet the rest of the group. As I was passing by Jimin, who was still kneeling tying his shoes. I felt a strong push on my back that made me collapse on the muddy ground. For my luck, there was a small cliff on the path we were walking in which I fell all the way. My body was thrown and crashed into tree branches, bugs and all the mud that was falling like a waterfall from the small cliff. When my body finally hit the bottom, pain filled my body and I started crying seeing the scratches on my hands and legs. Thanks to my long sleeves shirt, my arms weren't harmed. My shirt had some holes on the edges which made me so upset because I didn't bring a lot of clothes to his trip. I just ruined one of the less shirts I brought. My hair, face and body was filled with mud and other things that were on the ground. I just cried out loud and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

I looked up and yelled for my hyungs to help me. I really hope they can hear me because they were already far ahead of me.

"JIN HYUNG!! YOONGI HYUNG!!" The pain in my body stopped me from yelling too loud. I was starting to think that I would die here right in that spot when I heard Jin hyung voice calling for me.
"TAE, where are you?" Jin yelled. His voice sounded desperate.

"I'm h-here hy-hyung..." I was crying so loud seeing that my hyung heard me and was coming to help me.

"OMG Tae!! What happened to you?" Jin shouted as he went down with Yoongi, careful not to fall too.

I looked up and saw my two hyungs coming to rescue me and I also noticed the shock in Jungkook's face and in all of his friends, not one in particular.

Suddenly, Jungkook came down too and helped me get on my feet. I fell again but he caught me right away. My hyungs are helping me too to go up but I can't. My legs are giving up and won't let me stand up. My nerves are taking over my body and mind, my body turned stiff and feeling desperate. My body is starting to itch and I just want to take a shower as soon as possible.

"Let me carry him up." Jungkook said to my hyungs while he held me in his arms in bridal style. "Ok ok, just be careful with him." My hyungs were behind us just in case Jungkook falls with me in his arms.

We reached the top and Jungkook gently put me down but kept his arm around my waist to support me. Tingles flew around my body with that touch.

"Tae, what happened to you? What were you doing there?" Jin said while cleaning up the leafs and other dirty things from my hair and face with a tissue. He looks so concerned.