Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I stop walking, leaving my suitcase to rub my eyes. I press force into my eyes so that I could see better, but to my disappointement, I still couldn't identify that boy. I don't know if my mind is tricking me but the first glance I took of that boy. I thought it was one of Jungkook's friends that went with him to Hawaii. I don't remember his name though. I guess I'm wrong, it's not the person I thought it was.

"Tae, is there something wrong?" Yoongi turned around, furrowing his eyes with concern seeing me suddenly stopping walking and looking away.

"Hmm..no no. Let's go." I quickly grabbed my suitcase strap and started walking passing by Yoongi, but still taking some glances at the boy sitting in the bench near the trees.

We walked for about five minutes until we reached the dorm's building. Well, the building is not that old but there are some cracked bricks on the outside walls. And some new paint would help to lighten up this building too. The inside of it looks comfortable despite having some old furniture and it is kind of dark even though there's some windows. Some of the lights bulbs aren't working anymore leaving only three to four lights lighting up a huge hallway. Everything was silent until Jin hyung started complaining again.

"Ohh man, don't tell me there's not a single elevator here. How are we supposed to walk up the stairs with those heavy suitcases?" Jin whisper-shouted looking everywhere for an elevator, but to his dismay there's none.

"Well, that sucks for you since you brought three fucking heaving suitcases." Yoongi laughs seeing what Jin will have to carry up.

"YAH! Help me then." Jin shouted looking at Yoongi and then at me, looking for help showing his puppy eyes and pout.

"Ok hyung. I will go to our room and then come back down to help you." I say as I start walking towards the stairs flashing him a small smile.

"Thanks Tae." Jin said in a cute voice.

"I'm not helping you though." Yoongi playfully says as he shows his tongue to Jin and then runs to catch up with me.

"That brat." Jin says as he let's out a chuckle looking at us struggling to walk up the stairs with our suitcases. He puts his suitcases next to the wall and sits in one of them swinging his legs in the air. He was so emerged in his thoughts that he didn't notice a boy with black hair and with his clothes matching his hair colour, walking past him with an arm around a girl's waist.

Jin felt some gazes on him so he looked up to see a couple passing past him, but what caught his attention was that boy. He somehow looked familiar to Jin but he couldn't see his face properly because the other boy immediately looked away when Jin looked at him. So he couldn't identify him. He shrugged it off and started touching on his phone.

"OMG I'm so tired." I say to no one as I walk up the last steps to my dorm floor. Yoongi was already on his dorm floor but I had to walk two more floors to reach mine. I sighed when I finally reached my floor and I would jump of happiness if I could.

I walk down the hallway reading the numbers in each door. "70, 71, ...,75 and 76." I let out a little giggle upon seeing my dorm room number. I grab the key from my front pocket and unlocked the door. 

"Wow..." My mouth hung open upon seeing the room I will spend three to four years of my life living. It's not that big, but it's big enough to fit a bedside table between two single beds, a wardrobe, a small bathroom, a small kitchen filled with a mini fridge, a stove, a coffee machine and some cabinets and also a small table with two chairs. The room has two windows with some white curtains bringing light to the dorm. Amazing, isn't it? And it's totally free for students like me who receive financial help from the university to support college fees and everything we might need as books and other things.