Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."

It was 9 pm when Jungkook and Taehyung decided to finally go back to their dorms. They stopped on some nearby restaurant and ate dinner there. The driver drove them to their university campus and then went away. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and they walked through the campus with only some light to see where we stepped. It was pitch dark outside. They stopped in front of Taehyung's and Jungkook kissed him goodbye and went to his dorm.

"I will text you when I reach my dorm." Jungkook said hugging his boyfriend before going to his dorm.
Taehyung nodded and then got inside his dorm.

"Jin hyung, are you h-" Taehyung took his shoes off but when he turned around, he gasped at what he saw. Jin hyung was laying on his own bed kissing....Namjoon? "HYUNG!" Taehyung shouted earning their attention.

"Tae! What are you doing here?" Jin quickly pushed Namjoon away and they stood up fixing their clothes. Jin was blushing hard and had his lips really swollen and his clothes are messed up as well as his hair.

"This is my dorm too, hyung." Taehyung eyed both of them with furrowed eyebrows and Namjoon shyly said a 'hi' to him. Taehyung greeted him and smirked at Jin.

"Namjoon and I were just talking about school stuff. He is going out now." Jin said grabbing Namjoon's arm and pulling him to the door. He opened it and went out with him. Taehyung was left dumbfounded. He never expected to catch his hyung in that position.

Meanwhile, outside the room.

"Will you text me after you get to your dorm?" Jin asked the other boy, looking down with his cheeks in a crimson color.

"Of course, beautiful. I will text you as soon as I step on my room." Namjoon said lifting his hand to the other boy's face and caressing his puffy cheeks. Jin moved forward and gently hugged the other boy. Namjoon pecked his cheek and then pulled away from the hug. They smiled at each other and then waved goodbye, both going to their dorms. As soon as Jin entered his dorm, a smiling Taehyung appeared on his sight.

"It's not what you think!" Jin shyly said walking to the kitchen counter to grab some chocolate. Taehyung grabbed him by his arms and smirked.

"So seeing you kissing Namjoon is nothing? Are you sure hyungie?" Taehyung shook Jin's arms and grabbed his chocolate. Jin blushed but then his face turned into an angry look taking his chocolate back from Taehyung's hands.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! I said it's nothing. We are just friends. And don't take my chocolate from me!" Jin shouted pinching Taehyung's sides making him whimper. Taehyung widened his eyes and sat on his bed.

"Hyung, I was just kidding. No need to be mean." Taehyung said looking away pretending to be mad at Jin.

"Oh I'm sorry, Tae. I wasn't thinking. Forgive me." Jin said sitting next to the other and hugging him. Taehyung slapped his leg in a playful way and Jin hit him back.

"Tell me what is happening between you and Namjoon." Taehyung poked his sides and Jin started laughing.

"Stop tickling me!" Jin said pushing Taehyung away. They both laughed at their dumbness. But then Jin got serious.

"Well, when we were in Hawaii. I kind of had a crush for Namjoon. We hanged out some times when you were going out with Jungkook. We became close but nothing more than friends. But we never exchanged our phone numbers so we lost contact. On the first day of classes, I found him and got so nervous. He came to talk to me and I couldn't contain my happiness. We have been talking since then and everything has been going well. On saturday, since you were out, I invited him to come have dinner with me. After that we watched some movies and then he went to his room. He texted me saying for us to go out the next day which was today. We went to the cinema and then eat some good food. We got back to my dorm and Namjoon started to be soft and romantic to me. I got nervous and you know when I get nervous I tend to talk a lot. I made a mess with my talking and Namjoon kissed me to shut me up and making me relax. Oh boy, he made me even more nervous! I started talking even more and moving my hands around so he kissed me again and we fell on the bed and that's when you saw us. That's all! Don't ask anything!" Jin told Taehyung everything as he threw his hands around on the air. Taehyung chuckles at his hyung cuteness and a big smile forms on his mouth when he notices how Jin blushes and smiles saying Namjoon's name. He leans forward and hugs his hyung tightly rocking their bodies back and forth.