Red wine and drinking games

Blake smiled to herself as she walked down the long gloomy hallway that led down towards the library and makeshift gymnasium.

It had been less than a week since she'd met Negan.

Annoyingly irritating Negan.

The man who somehow, in this enormous place, kept bumping into her...'accidentally'.

Blake smirked to herself, almost rolling her eyes as she turned the corner, thinking on him.

What made her so special, huh?

Surely there had been and still were plenty of other women in his life he could give his attention to.

So why her?

But before Balke could take more than a few steps down this gloomy hallway, a sudden quiet voice from behind her called her name.

"I-Its Blake right?"

Blake swung suddenly around, her heart thudding in her chest.

Each and every time she had been cornered down one of the long corridors in the Sanctuary by someone, it had not ended well for her.

But to her surprise, she saw two women standing behind her, both in short black dresses and black high heels.

She recognised both of them immediately.

One being Tanya, the woman who had walked her back to her room, after Blake had thrown up in Negan's bathroom on one of her first night's here.

She had long dark bangs and was now holding her arms around herself, shifting her weight from foot to foot a little nervously.

The second was Frankie, taller than Tanya, with long red hair and skinny arms.

But Blake certainly recognised her too. As the woman who she had seen leaving David's room, several long days ago now.

Blake gulped, gazing at the pair of them tentatively.

"I'm Tanya and this is Frankie," offered the dark-haired woman, after Blake didn't respond.

And the caramel-blonde Blake just looked back at them, full of apprehension of uncertainess.

These were the same women who had blanked her out of the balcony. The women she had tried to say hi to, who had just fallen silent and began to whisper behind their hands, making her feel like a teenager again.

But that was then. And as she well knew, a lot could happen in a few days.

Look at her and Negan now...

Suddenly Frankie took a step forwards, glancing back at Tanya, as if both women were trying to pluck up the courage to say something to Blake, but trying to find the right words to do so.

"W-We just wanted to say h-how brave you were," said Frankie peering up at Blake. "I mean, I couldn't have done what you did."

"No me neither," said Tanya, nodding feverously and stepping forwards too.

Blake blinked, her eyes flickering down to the floor for a second. "It was..." she uttered, trailing off and taking a deep breath of air. " ...all I did was grab a stupid stick...."

But Frankie and Tanya looked at each other a little sadly, before staring back at Blake.

"No, we meant how brave you were for putting up with him for so long," said Frankie in a voice filled with honesty. "Having him push you around like that...treat you so badly...hurt you. You did the right thing."

Tanya at her side nodded. "Yeah, h-he sounded like an abusive jackass. You were right to do what you did."

Blake felt a frown-line shift between her brows.