The pool table

"Wai Eggy gon?" Mia asked in a curious voice, her big eyes searching the hallway, as she and Blake exited into the hallway not five minutes later.

At her words, Blake's stomach lurched.

She had seen the look in Negan's eyes after she had left him standing there like that. That disappointment, that frustration...

But Negan had to realise that having Mia around did change things...Although that didn't mean Blake loved him or cared for him any less. There wasn't another guy involved here, and Blake certainly hadn't lost interest in the dark-haired Saviour. But Negan would have to realise that other priorities would sometimes have to come before him. Mia certainly being one of them.

But before Blake could answer the tiny girl, who was clutching onto her hand with her little paw, the blonde woman stopped, blinking a couple of times as the colour drained from her face and a spell of dizziness washed over her.

Pressing a hand to the wall beside her, she steadied herself, bowing her head slightly and closing her eyes.

Was this tiredness? Exhaustion after taking care of a toddler full time?

Or something else completely?

Blake remained still for a long few seconds as Mia blinked up at her.

"You 'kay, Bwakey?" she asked in a worried sounding voice.

But Blake gave a small gulp, shaking herself, and opening her eyes once more....the feeling disappearing as quickly as it had come.

She glanced down at Mia, taking in a sharp breath and feigning a mild smile.

"It's nothing , Sweetie," she said, lifting her hand from the wall and tucking a strand of long caramel-hair behind her ear. "I'm fine...just a little tired is all."

Blake knew she would have to see Dr Carson about this...

..but suddenly a faint recollection of going to see the Sanctuary's doctor for another reason drifted across the forefront of her mind...

....but this memory soon clouded over her thoughts once again, as two sudden figures apparered at the far end of the hallway giving a loud squeal as they clapped eyes on the two girls standing hand in hand.

"Ahhh, there she is..." came the voice of the dark-haired Tanya, who tottered down the hallway towards Blake and Mia, followed at her side by the blonde and meek-looking Amber, who today had a huge smile across her features akin to Tanya's.

But what made Blake tilt her head, her mouth twitching up into a happy grin, was the sight of the wives, today not wearing their usual grab of tight fitting black dresses, but instead, Tanya was dressed in jeans and a cosy sweater and Amber in a short denim skirt, a t-shirt and sneakers.

The caramel-blonde woman marvelled at the pair of them, as they approached her, catching her eye, almost reading her mind.

"Yeah Negan said we could give up the dresses on a trial period," Tanya announced victoriously, as she reached Blake. "That's all down to you y'know..."

Mia at Blake's side held back a little warily for a moment, before watching as Amber came to crouch before her, holding out her arms in a warm gesture.

"Oh aren't you the cutest thing!" the young blonde woman squealed, giving a laugh, as Mia shyly moved forwards and snuggled herself into Amber's arms as she stood once again, cuddling the toddler to her chest.

"Aww you've grown so much since we saw you last," Tanya said, grabbing hold of Mia's sock covered foot and giving it a gentle jiggle that caused the teeny girl to giggle out in delight.