Three Hours

Three hours.

Three fucking hours.

That was all Negan actually managed to keep his mouth shut for... although Blake thought that where he was concerned, that that was probably some sort of record.

For, by sundown, with Negan being dragged away via a radio call, which he had, of course, immediately huffed at, snatching up Lucille and stalking furiously from the room, angry at being disturbed, Blake had helped herself to a warm bath, relaxing in the tub for at least an hour before lounging about in the Saviour's ample living quarters.

But quickly getting bored of being alone, her belly starting to rumble, the blonde had made her way down to the large dining hall, shucking her black pants and tshirt back on over her curves.

But the she had barely even made it down to the second floor, before one of the higher up lieutenants, Gavin, had swished past her, offering her a wide grin.

"Congratulations," he had leant into her and murmured as he passed, causing Blake to falter slightly, stopping completely still, her green eyes following after him as he went.

Her initial reaction was that he must have just been confused, because surely there was no way, after what they had agreed, that Negan could have told anyone.

But yet just a moment later, two elderly workers both with white hair and friendly smiles, both offered her beaming looked as they passed her by.

Fuck.

At this, Blake had merely frowned deeply, pausing with one hand on the railing, before she had descended the final few steps and turned the corner heading down the long hallway towards the large dining room...and almost bumping headlong into Arat as she went.

"S-Sorry," murmured Blake distractedly, glancing up at the curly haired woman, shaking herself.

But the normally stoic Arat, much to Blake's surprise, offered the blonde a gentle smile in return, stopping in her tracks and shifting her weight from foot to foot, one hand pressed to the gun at her belt.

"Congrats," she said suddenly. "I'm happy for you. Both of you-" she began earnestly, before Blake suddenly cut across her sharply..

"Wait a second," she said making a face and lifting a finger, pointing it at the woman before her. "H-Has he told you?"

She offered a confused looking Arat an incredulous look, as the woman glanced over her shoulder, wavering for short second.

"A-About the baby...?" Arat said in a slow voice.

But at once, Blake let out a loud and frustrated groan of annoyance clenching her fists together and staring suddenly skyward.

"That fucking asshole!" the blonde woman huffed. "So much for not telling anyone!"

Arat pressed her lips together and raised her eyebrows, looking more than slightly awkward at this very moment.

But Blake didn't linger, merely stalking past the brown haired woman and heading swiftly into the dining hall on her long legs, giving the large swing doors a hard shove open as she did so.

And it was then that she saw him, leaning back on his long legs on the far side of the room, leather jacket shrugged back onto his curved shoulders, as he spoke loudly to Simon, Dwight and a couple of other men Blake recognised a little, looking as smug and as cock sure as ever.

Asshole.

At once Blake scowled, as a couple of Saviours that often frequented the garden with her past her by, touching her arm and giving it a gentle squeeze as they went.