"Eggy layk Bwake?"

Blake gave a small groan as felt something move over her body....something small and soft crawling over her....

She wrinkled her nose and turned her head against her pillow...

....before slowly blinking open her green eyes...only to find a pair of wide blue ones staring down at her.

"Bwake wake up naw..." came a teeny, yet bossy voice from above.

Blake a gave a small frown and parted her slightly parched lips...as she remembered just where she was...

Had she really fallen asleep on Negan's bed last night?

Blake pulled herself up stiffly, into a sitting position, and stared about, as the tiny Mia, placed a sticky hair to Blake's shoulder.

There was no sign of Negan in the brightly lit room this morning and Blake wondered whether or not he actually even came back in last night?

Perhaps he had been with one of his wives instead....

But that thought, only caused to make Blake's stomach jolt with utter jealousy.

She liked those women. No, she loved those women. And yet the thought of Negan having sex with any of them, made Blake feel bitter and angry.

Not at them, per say, or even at Negan. But at her own stupidity for falling for the dark-haired Saviour.

But the tiny girl at Blake's side, still swamped in Negan's t-shirt, pulled Blake's attention back to the here and now.

"I wos awake on ma own..." said the toddler in a little voice, staring at Blake and bouncing slightly on chubby bended legs.

"Were you now?" said Blake in an interested-sounding voice, lifting a hand and rubbing the little girl's back gently.

"I saw Eggy, but he-" uttered Mia looking about- before suddenly getting distracted by something across the room.

She stomped to the end of the mattress hurriedly, as Blake sat up, running a hand through her own caramel hair.

"What tha?" Mia suddenly asked, pointing at something a little way beyond the bed.

Blake frowned and peered up, only to see a familiar-looking barbed-wire covered baseball bat, sat propped up against an armchair.

Negan must have come in then. If Lucille was here and if Mia had said she's seen him.

But this question from the toddler was not something Blake wanted to answer. For how could she?

Was she really going to admit to a little girl that this was the weapon that Negan had used, not only to killsome of Mia's people with, but many others too....

Blake rolled her eyes, leaning forwards and grasping the tiny girl around the middle and pulling her back onto her lap.

"That belongs to Negan, but we don't touch that, ok?" she said firmly, as the tiny toddler giggled and squirmed inside Blake's arms.

"Okway," she repeated, just as the door to their right was suddenly shoved open, and in walked Negan himself, leather-jacket over his shoulders and a large toothy grin fixed onto his bearded face.

Mia almost immediately clambered over Blake and cowered behind her slightly, staring over at the tall, dark-haired man.

"You enjoy your sleep, Darlin'?" he asked eyeing Blake, as he dropped a large pile of toddler clothes, that Dwight had acquired yesterday evening, down onto a couch cushion. "....in myfuckin' bed?"