It was worth it

Blake's heart thudded inside her chest, as she bit at her lip, walking barefooted into her large spacious kitchen.

She turned around, at the sounds of footstep following her inside, coming to stop near to the large marble topped-island in the centre of the room, pressing the small of her back to the counter behind her....

Waiting....

And it was only a second later that he appeared, and Blake felt her breath hitch suddenly in her throat.

Negan was stood there before her now, as tall and as looming as ever.

He was still in his usual dusty leather jacket, with a crisp white t-shirt underneath, grey jeans and black boots with Lucille in his hand and knife in his belt.

His bearded face was barely any different....but there was a smile now, where there had once been sadness...

Blake breathed out a small sigh as she took him in, standing here, looking completely out of place amongst the sterile, model-home that surrounded the pair of them right now.

This was not the kind of place that she was used to seeing him in, and this alone, made her feel completely vulnerable right now, standing here before him, in a thin black and white dress, underwear and nothing else.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly, drawing the dark-haired Saviour's eyes there momentarily, before he raised them once again, biting down on his lip.

"Now that dress...phew," he said letting out a short wolf-whistle of appreciation. "You know I was comin', sweetheart? Or have you got another guy here you're tryin' to impress with that sort of outfit?"

Blake gave a small smile, almost rolling her eyes at his words.

There he was, that same old Negan. As cocky as ever. Not that Blake particularly minded right now. It was good to see him, to share their old repertoire once again.

She bounced slightly on her bare toes on the cool, tiled kitchen floor.

"Maybe, I do," she said in a naughty tone, lowering her chin and staring over towards the bearded man goadingly. "You jealous?"

At this, Negan let out a sudden growl, as though he had not quite been expecting these words to spill out of her mouth so soon.

His eyes darkened slightly, and his face became still, any hint of a smile dropping from his features.

And it wasn't a moment later that Negan, parting his lips, strolled silently over towards her, closing the gap between them.

Blake's eyes dropped to the tiny breath of space between them for a slight second, before raising her gaze once again and staring directly into Negan's eyes. They were full of something, now, lustful and needy, and the dark-haired Saviour, suddenly reached over her, dropping Lucille down onto the spotless marble-topped counter behind her without a word.

Right now it was as if they were the only two people left here in existence.

And Blake gave a smile, lifting a hand slowly to his leather clad chest, appreciating his closeness....and that heady musky scent she had so missed.

"So," she said after a moment or two, as his long, tanned face lingered a mere inch or two away from hers, taking her all in. "Didyou miss me?"

And it wasn't even a second later that Negan replied.

"Oh every fuckin' night, darlin'..." he uttered in a husky tone, blinking slowly down at her.

Blake took in a deep breath...so wrapped up in the moment, right now....as she felt Negan's tanned long fingers suddenly skim past the hem of her dress.