A stolen t-shirt

Once again, she had fucking played him.

How the hell was this becoming such a regular occurrence in Negan's life?

For years he had got exactly what he wanted....whether it was from his wives...his men....by force, or by charm....

But Blake was indeed proving to be a tougher nut to crack than he first had thought.

He liked her.

Hell, he more than fucking liked her.

He had been swept away by her character, her smart-mouth and her beauty, even on those first few days she had been here ...at the Sanctuary...scowling at every little thing he did.

He had pushed her buttons...and back then, not in a particularly good way.

But since David's demise, Negan had seen a queen emerge....someone he had known had been in there all along.

And right now Negan was infatuated by her....by every little thing she did.

He had never met anyone who had him as wrapped around her little finger, as much as she did.

Well, not since his first wife anyway...

Both women had seemed to have breathed a freshness and a warmth into his life, that, at the time, Negan had been lacking.

He had needed Lucille back then.

And now, he needed Blake......in more ways than one.

Their games had escalated somewhat from snarky passing remarks...to seeing her in that shower a few moments ago...

Even Negan, as controlled as he usually was, had become hard in a matter of seconds....wanting her so, so badly.

And he knew from the way she had washed herself oh-so slowly in front of him...biting tenderly at her bottom lip....her perfect breasts catching his eyes as her chest rose and fell rapidly...that she had wanted him too....

But he would play her game for now....and she would play his....but he knew for the fact that neither of them would be able to keep this up for long, at the rate they were going...

Negan grinned to himself, as he strolled casually out of the bathroom, white towel neatly wrapped around his lower half.

Normally he was a lot more reserved when it came to strutting around the Sanctuary half naked....especially in front of his wives, who he didn't doubt would try and cut his exposed throat at any given opportunity.

But with Blake, he felt much more comfortable and at ease. She had had plenty of opportunity to kill him if that's what she had wanted, and so now Negan gave her a lot more leeway than anyone else around here.

He strolled easily back into his living quarters, beads of water from the shower rolling down his tanned, tattooed torso as he went.

He immediately spotted her, of course, sitting there on the edge of his bed, a smile plastered across her face, looking like a naughty schoolgirl.

But it was what she was wearing, that made the edges of his lips curve upwards into a wide grin...

"You wearing my clothes now," Doll-face?" he asked staring over at her, hungrily. "Next we'll be putting a down-payment on a house and decidin' on the best school to send our kids to."

At this, Blake just smiled that coy smile of hers.

She was sat there, in the t-shirt Negan had been wearing yesterday, which dropped down to the top of her thighs, revealing still enough skin to get the blood pumping back down to his dick.

Her tanned and slender legs where crossed before her, leading Negan to wonder whether or not she was even wearing panties.

He wouldn't put it past her not to be, nowadays.

But she answered his question for him, re-crossing her legs neatly, revealing a flash of black lace, which only caused Negan to let out a needy groan of yearning.

He knew full well that he could easily go over there...tear those panties off of her and fuck her right there on his bed....

But he, with a great amount of restraint, instead just cocked his head to the side and licked at his lips.

"Oh, Peaches," he said suddenly strutting over towards her, shaking his head. "You have got to stop with that teasin' of yours."

But Blake just looked him up and down, smirking and giving a short roll of her eyes, before pushing herself to her feet.

She sighed.

"Why?" she uttered with a faux-pout, walking around the bed to where her pants were now lying. "Does Daddy not like that?"

Negan gave a growl of want, as she used that word.

God, he fucking wanted her right now, watching as she slipped the pants on, pulling them up over her thighs, and chanced a teasing a look in his direction.

But he didn't speak, biting his tongue, as she stood up straight, slipping on her sneakers, sidling past him, and heading for the door.

But before she could reach it, she stopped sudden turning back to him and wrinkling her nose.

"You realise I'm keeping this right?" she said in a firm voice, raising her eyebrows as she spoke and plucking at the white t-shirt covering her curves.

Negan smiled.

"You can always bring it back here to sleep in tonight, Doll," he said, lowering his chin as he gazed at her...his eyes dark and hungry....

Of course he expected her to bite back at him, but it came as an utter surprise to him, when Blake merely titled here head and gave a small sigh, her eyes twinkling devilishly.

"I would..." she said, drawing out the word and giving a light shrug, one hand on the door handle. "But I don't usually wear anything to bed..."

And with that, leaving Negan hanging on those words, Blake tugged open the door and was gone, before the tall, dark-haired Saviour had a chance to utter a word in reply.

Damn...

She had fucked him.

And not in the way he had been hoping, either...